part-30

Jungkook turn, look at his hand which was in elders hold. Then at Taehyung's face.

"Don't go" Taehyung whispered. he didn't want to bother Jungkook but still stopped him. But he can't be selfish so:
"If you want" he added even though he didn't wanted.

"Do you want?" Jungkook asked turning his face towards Taehyung, holding elder's hand

Taehyung hesitantly nodded and before another second pass, Jungkook was on bed with elder. Jungkook adjusted himself on top of Taehyung. His head placed on Taehyung's chest and legs entangled together.
Something inside Taehyung changes.
His heartbeat changes
His calmed heartbeat start increasing.
Maybe because this was the first time they both were cuddling like this without any fuss. otherwise it was always Taehyung who rest his head on Jungkook's chest. Taehyung remembered that when he apologized to younger by swearing on his mom. That day also younger sleep with his head on Taehyung's chest but because of the situation that day Taehyung didn't seemed to acknowledge. But today, here, sleeping with Jungkook on the top is messing with his heart in an oddly good way.

Listening to uneven heartbeat of Taehyung, Jungkook pull his head up, looking in Taehyung's eyes.

"Are you alright" Jungkook thought that maybe it was difficult for Taehyung to breath or he was having an attack again.

Taehyung nodded while sweat form on his forehead, afraid that maybe Jungkook would get to know about elders condition.
"Want me to get up"Jungkook asked whether the older is comfortable or should he change the position.
"No"Taehyung said and pull Jungkook more towards him.
Both silently lay with each other.

Like this time pass by. It was difficult for Jungkook to keep up with the elder when he was suffering from hallucinations. Sometimes Jungkook got annoyed sometimes mad and sometimes cried together with the elder. Someday's Jungkook felt happy when he saw elder getting better but next day his happiness disappear when he saw elder crying and shaking hysterically, mumbling words.
Right now Jungkook was in hospital as he took a week off for Taehyung. He didn't wanted to come here leaving Taehyung alone in mansion but Taehyung forced him saying he's feeling like a burden.  Jungkook's mood was already sour from the morning and now Burk was adding fuel. Jungkook politely stopped him to not apologize. It's not like Jungkook was not mad. He was mad. Mad? He was furious. Even rage is small word for what Jungkook was feeling. In the whole world Burk? Why Burk was the one who hurt his husband. Jungkook trusted Burk more then anyone in the world. If Burk say that bunnies can eat tigers then they surely can. That's the level of trust he had on Burk. But Burk didn't only hurt Taehyung but he hurt Jungkook more. The friend with whom he share the biggest secret of his life did that. He was hurt deeply by burk's this act.

Jungkook was sitting in his cabin, checking some files when he heard a knock from the door. After giving permission to enter he saw Burk coming in with pleading eyes. Jungkook sighs before saying

"Not you again" and pinch his nose, closing eyes

"Jungkook please I'm sorry. please forgive me please" Burk said

"Please go from here" Jungkook said seriousness dripping from his voice

"Please Jungkook. I'll never do something like this again" Burk said joining his both hands, pouting

"You'll never do something like this again because I'll not leave you alive. Don't make me angry please leave" Jungkook said getting annoyed

"It's okay. I'll bear your anger. Go on shout" Burk said pouting and sat on the chair Infront of him, closing his eyes ready to hear shoutings

"Do you think Its funny? Didn't you know that what will I feel when I got to know what you said? Didn't you know how much that person mean to me? Didn't you know how crazy I'm in love with him? You know what hurt me? That it was you among all the people I trust and what you did. You know that I'm ready to ruin myself for that person and you hurt him. Weren't you with me all the times supporting all my decisions then why now." Jungkook said his eyes filled with tears.