2

This whole part is in Jihoon's POV
Hope you will like it

Jihoon's POV:

After the announcement was made me and my friends were making our way to the Homeroom.  We reached the Homeroom class there were many students present happily chatting with their friends. We met Y/n there, she was not in our friend group but we knew her through Chan. She was a pretty girl ngl, beautifull and smart. I knew that my younger brother had something for her, the heart eyes he gives whenever she is around pretty much gives away. Tbh I will have no problem with Chan dating at this age but I can't say the same for my older brother, he would in no way allow Chan to date but who knows. Y/n was in the same grade as Chan and Minho. Speaking of Minho i could see him having fun with his friends from the corner of my eye. Soon The Principal had arrived and motioned us to stay silent, he started giving his speech about giving your best in the subject major each student have chosen and to focus on it rather than fooling around. Just then the door opened and in walked the most popular group and the most rich people of our university. Each and every student knew them and both the girls and boys would swoon over them and some even had crush on them. They entered like they practically own the place and had the cockiest grin on their faces, they winked at the fangirls causing them to squeal... Ah i hate these noisy bitches. They knew the effect they had on these people and i hated them for that. Their Leader Choi Seungcheol and his minions Kim Mingyu, Kwon Soonyoung, Wen Junhui and Chwe Hansol these people i hated the most in our university.( Don't worry Jihoon ah you would be head over heels for one of them😉). The principal silenced the Students and proceeded with his speech. Once it was over he asked for the Student council members to wait back and the rest were allowed to go for their lectures. Soon the class was empty and there were only me and my friends and the Principal. He came towards us and started explaining the duties to each one of us and he also said that there will be a new student coming tomorrow and one of us would be giving him a tour and explaining him everything that needs to be done. He left after giving us our schedules and we proceeded to our classes. 

✨Magical time skip to Lunch break✨

Our lectures were finally over and now I am making my way to the Cafeteria. I reached there and smell of food coming in the cafeteria made me feel more hungry and i made my way to the queue and stood there waiting for my turn to come. After few minutes of waiting it was finally my turn, I took the plate from the server and thanked him. 

Just then, 

Just then, 

Jihoon ah, here come here!!!

I heard my name being and turned to the direction of the voice, it was Wonwoo who was calling and i could see that all my friends including Y/n were present at the table. I made my towards them and plopped myself besides Chan, he greeted me and started eating his food. The table arrangement was like this

Jeonghan --> Joshua --> Wonwoo --> Seungkwan --> Minghao --> Y/n --> Chan --> Jihoon

We started digging through and chatted about how was our day so far. Mine was pretty good as nothing major happened during the lecture. Seungkwan was whining about how his math teacher already gave them some assignments to complete, I mean it was only our first today he didn't have to be this quick. Jeonghan and Joshua basically had each and every classes similar as they had taken the same major so theirs was also pretty good. Minghao had fun in his class as it was just introduction of each other and rest his classes were of Art. Y/n and Chan were also the same. We were peacefully having our lunch in silence but that had to be ruined by none other than the Dream team. Someone had by mistakenly dropped their coffee the table they were sitting and some of it spilled on Kwon Soonyoung. He got up in Rage and caught that boy with his collar and Started shouting at him