26

It was now the end of their day in Uni and everyone started making their way towards the lockers.

So much happened today.

They couldn't believe that their council members had some feud between them.

And they got to know that Vernon Chwe was dating none other than the University's drama queen Boo Seungkwan.

Jihoon, Joshua and Jeonghan were somewhat angry at Seungkwan but Wonwoo understood his point tho.

The rest of the Dream team felt bad for Seungkwan.

Seungkwan was still disappointed at Vernon for not sticking up for him.

The BooSeokSoon trio came outside near the campus and were waiting for their friends to come out as well.

Seokmin saw his brother Lee know coming towards him.

"Hey Leeknow ready to head home?"

"Actually hyung, I am going to hangout with my friends today, they have planned to go to the nearest arcade. So can I go please?"

"Yeah of course you can. I am glad you are going out of your comfort zone and hanging out with your friends"

"Ok thank you so much you are amazing. Please inform Yoonie hyung on behalf of me"

"Yeah sure I'll do"

"I am sorry to say this hyung but your brother sure has some attitude like no kidding"

"Hey don't speak like that about my brother. He is amazing and he just has hard time speaking with new people. He gets comfortable once he gets to know people around him"

"Yeah yeah sure. So he should be comfortable around us knowing that we are your friends."

"Of course he is comfortable around you Kwan. What are you talking about?"

"He is just salty that Leeknow didn't bother to greet him"

"Kwan he was excited to hangout with his friends that is why maybe he must have forgotten. Don't sweat so much about it"

"Yeah yeah ok"

They saw their friends approaching them.

Seungcheol, Mingyu, Jun and Minghao came towards them.

"Why are you three always together?"

"We are BooSeokSoon", they said showing their hand signs.

"Can someone tell me who put these three together?"

"They are self made", Jun said shrugging.

"Whatever where's Vernon?"

"I thought he was on the same floor as you?, Seokmin said to Mingyu.

"Umm but i didn't see him on the floor"

"Uh Mingyu you should have looked for him"

"I thought he'd come by himself"

"Ok let's do one thing. We should split up. Minghao and Jun go in the cafeteria. Seokmin and Soons you both search around in the campus and Seungkwan you come with Mingyu and me", said Seungcheol splitting them up to search for Vernon.

"Ok hyung"

They all went separate ways to find Vernon.

Jun and Minghao searched in the whole Cafeteria but Vernon was nowhere to be found.

Soonyoung and Seokmin also searched the whole campus, they were tired as hell but that didn't stop them as they had to find their friend.

But they sighed as Vernon was not in sight.