5

It was the next morning that all the Lee Siblings and Hobi had gathered together at the Dining table to have Breakfast and proceed with their day. All of the siblings had a strange feeling in their stomach they didn't know what it was about, they hoped that nothing should go wrong today. Soon they finished their breakfast and went near their door to wear their shoes. Yoongi was waiting for them in his car. They all settled in his car and soon left for their College. They reached their destination and Yoongi parked his car at the parking lot provided for the students to park their car. Teachers and the staff faculty had a separate place for parking. They all spotted their friends waiting for them near their own place. Yoongi and Hobi walked towards their friends and greeted them happily. Jihoon and Chan also walked towards their own group of friends. Chan first went to the Pretzels and greeted them, Jeonghan pulled him into a bear hug and proceeded asking him his favourite question, "Dino nugu aegi?" Chan made a grumbling sound and annoyedly said "Jeonghan hyung's aegi" Jeonghan was happy with the answer and the rest of them were happy seeing Chan's state. In the midst of all this chaos happening there was a group of friends looking at them fondly. Chan then made his way towards the Dream team, Soonyoung and Jun greeted him by ruffling his hair in a fondly manner and Mingyu greeted him by giving a hug. Chan half heartedly responded to his hug as he still didn't forget about yesterday and how he treated his hyungs. Mingyu found it strange but didn't say a word as he thought that Chan must be thinking about something, he has often noticed Chan being in his own world and sometimes day dreaming or lost in his own thoughts. Mingyu always thought about asking it to Chan that why was he behaving like that and that if there is anything that is bothering him,  but he never got a chance to talk to him in private as Chan was sometimes with his siblings or Mingyu was busy with his basketball practice. The Pretzels saw how Soonyoung and Jun had greeted Chan and thought that maybe just maybe these boys weren't as bad as other people made them seem like they were. They proceeded towards their Student council room to see if they had any pending works remaining and also to discuss about this new student that was suppose to come and join today. Yoongi and his group of friends were also entering the halls when Yoongi remembered something and he was looking around if he could find any of his siblings. Seeing this Hobi and others also stopped to see why Yoongi had halted in the middle and why was he looking here and there.
Jungkook: "What happened hyung? What are you looking for?"
Yoongi: Oh Kookie I just remembered that I have extra basketball practice session after school and i haven't informed this to any of my siblings. I don't want them to be looking for me, so I am just trying to find my siblings and inform them now itself."
Just the he found Chan talking with the Dream team.
"Oh I found Chan, there he is"
He called Chan and informed him about his practice.
"Channie"
"Ne hyung?"
"Listen today the basketball team are having practice after school hours, so you have to come to the basketball court after your lectures get over, Please inform this to Jihoonie and Leeknow as well."
"Hyungie but you had promised that we will be going out after school to try the new cafe that has opened down the lane", He whined.
"Your practice goes on for around 2-3 hours, we can't go after that, because it will become late."
"I am really sorry Channie but I don't think it'll be possible to go today as the practice is very important, we have a match coming up you know that right?"
"But Hyunggggggg"
"Channie!, We can go tomorrow please understand. Or you can do one thing, you can go with Jihoonie and Leeknow and you can take your friends with you as well."
"No hyungie I want you also to come with us."
"Chan ah I won't be with you all the time, you have to learn to go without me or any of our siblings".
There is one thing about Chan that he never went out without any of his siblings, wherever he would go there would always be one of his siblings accompanying him.
Yoongi sighed as he knew that Chan would never go without him.
"Ok Channie, hyung promises that tomorrow we all will go to the cafe"
"Chan gave a wide smile towards him, and said Thankyou repeatedly."
"Ok ok enough, now we'll meet after school and don't forget to inform our other siblings. I don't want them to be waiting at school gate in severe heat of sun. Arraseo??"
"Ne hyung, I will inform them don't worry."
Seeing this interaction Chan's and Yoongi's friends had a big smile on their faces. The dream team were shocked to know that Yoongi and Chan were siblings and more shocked to see this soft side of Yoongi.
Now Mingyu had an idea that why Chan reacted that way when he hugged him. He was going to apologise but saw Chan looking at different direction with a feeling etched on his face that he couldn't describe. He decided to look at what Chan was looking at and when moved his eyes at the direction he saw a new kid standing there looking here and there. He was definitely the new student that Principal had mentioned about yesterday. He looked at the student then at Chan. He approached him and asked, "Chan is there something that's bothering you? And why are you staring at that student with an unknowing look?"
Chan panicked at the sudden question and ran away from there. Seeing this the group of friends looked at each other with worry and Soonyoung asked Mingyu What had happened .
"Yah Kim Mingyu, why did Chan run away like that, what did you say to him??"
"Relax Soonyoungie Hyung, I don't know why he did that, I just asked him if there was anything that was bothering him and he was looking at that new student with a horrified kind of look. So I was just concerned and asked him about it."
Kim Mingyu was a soft hearted person, he never thought of hurting others or their feelings. But a incident had happened in his life that caused him to act like he didn't care about anything or others but deep down he still was that soft boy his friends adored and cherished. He also has a soft spot for a certain glasses wearing person. But from outside he always showed his strong deameanor.
They all turned towards the new student and saw that Seungkwan was talking with him and they both had wide smiles plastered on their faces. The new student looked friendly to them and his smile was so bright that it can outshine the sun itself. So they found it strange that Chan had ran away from him.
They decided to ask Chan about it later and proceeded towards their own classes. Soonyoung still had the new student's face on his mind and he had decided to talk to him and befriend him as he had a thought that two of them would become the best of friends in the future.
                                                  .... To be Continued