32

Hoshi parked the car outside the Lee household.

They all got down and went inside the house.

"I have been to your house almost  three times now but still I can't get enough of how huge your house is", said Soonyoung

Jihoon rolled his eyes,
"You say it as if your house isn't more luxurious than us"

"Well yeah but your home has a more homely feeling to it",said Soonyoung sheepishly

"Hyung you know you're welcome anytime you want", said Seokmin smiling..

"Aww thanks Seok, you're really sweet", said Soonyoung

Jihoon coughed.

"Hyung I am hungry, is there something to eat?", asked Leeknow in a small voice.

"You all go and freshen up. I'll prepare something for everyone to eat",said Seokmin waving them to go towards their room

"Should I help you?", asked Soonyoung

"No need hyung I'll manage. You can go in my room and freshen up", said Seokmin smiling

"Okie dokie", saying this he skipped his way towards Seokmin's room.

After about an hour Seokmin was done making some snacks for his siblings to eat.

He made some white sauce pasta and ramen.

He layed out the food on the dining table.

One by one everyone came towards the table and thanked Seokmin for the food.

They started eating in a comfortable silence surrounding them.

The silence was soon broken by Seokmin who asked a question to Jihoon.

"Jihoonie hyung what were you doing in the studio. Are you working on a new song?", he asked.

"You write songs?", asked Soonyoung shocked by the new found information.

Everyone's attention was now on Jihoon who turned shy by the attention he was receiving.

"Umm yeah I do write songs and I am currently working on one song", answered Jihoon looking at Soonyoung first and then at Seokmin

"Oh I can't wait to hear it hyungie",said Leeknow.

Leeknow, Seokmin, Chan and Heeseung all were privileged to hear the songs written and sang by the oldest brothers before the release.

"Can I also get to hear it", asked Soonyoung excitedly.

Jihoon hesitated at first but seeing Soonyoung's excitement he didn't have the heart to turn him down.

And besides he saw him dance to his songs and he wanted to see Soonyoung make a choreography for his new song the thought itself made his heart skip a beat.

Soonyoung was indeed gifted with talent, the way his body moved to the beat. It was a breath taking sight.

He surely has seen his brother in law and his brothers Leeknow and Chan dance and they were exceptional as well but Soonyoung had a different side to him when he danced.

His family was gifted with talents. He was proud of his siblings. And why wouldn't he be?

Yoongi his older brother who could Rap, Sing, write and produce. He could also play guitar, piano and drums which he is still learning. What a talented man indeed.

Hoseok his brother in law who was a sensational dancer. Could also rap, sing and co write with his lover.

Seokmin who was God gifted with a beautiful voice, he could also Dance and play guitar.