19

Now this was the next day. Everyone in the university had known about the new couple. Some were surprised, some disgusted by it because of another homosexual couple and there were some who were jealous of either Minghao or of Jun. Jun had a pretty good fanbase of his own because of his gorgeous looks, a sculptural face and a fit body. The fanbase mostly included girls but there were few boys in it as well. So when they heard about Jun being in a relationship with a boy that too with a student council member, they mostly the girls went feral and were jealous af. Now when Minghao and his crew entered the university gates, Minghao heard some whispers about him and his Jun. He knew that this was eventually gonna happen he just ignored them and went straight towards his lockers. Jun and his friends happened to be there too and they too were ignoring and were casually chatting with each other. Just then a loud screeching noise boomed inside the hallway.

"Junieeeeeee~~"

Everyone had to cover their ears because of the annoying voice and they all turned around to see the university's basketball cheerleader captain Sooyeon with her minions by her side. (I don't know if there's any idol named Sooyeon,but if there is i apologize as I chose a random name here). Now this girl was pretty famous for her beauty and mean behaviour. She was beautiful but no one really liked her because of her behaviour as she always degraded people who were not as rich as her. People were only with her for her money and nothing else.

Sooyeon made her way towards Jun and clinged onto him,

"Oppa, you are looking so handsome today. Would you like to go out with me",she said in her annoying voice and with an aegyo which almost made Jun gag. No one was as cute as his Hao-hao. Minghao stood there with an intimidating aura around him but said nothing yet as he wanted to see what Jun's response would be.

"Listen here lady or whatever your name is, I am committed and i have my lovely boyfriend with whom I would gladly spend my entire life with, so I would politely ask you to leave and never associate yourself with me or else I don't what would my boyfriend do if he sees me being harrassed by you"

Minghao stood there with a proud smirk, but that girl didn't seem to understand the hint as she was still clinging herself onto Jun who was desperately trying to free himself from her grip and was failing badly. Seungkwan went towards her and said,

"Excuse me lady, i think you didn't hear him. He said he has boyfriend who is far more pretty and handsome than you whose face is covered with a cheap ass makeup"

Seokmin and Soonyoung laughed at that and the girl stomped her feet angrily then proceeded saying,

"Where is his boyfriend, i don't see him",she said nonchalantly

Minghao had enough of her and decided to go there and show her, her place.

"Turn around",said Minghao as he was standing behind her.

She turned around and looked at him,

"Now you see him"

She blowed out her bubblegum, popped it and said,

"Well I still don't see much in you, i don't understand why Jun oppa chose you to be his boyfriend",she made a face

Now Minghao wanted nothing more but to snap at her but he held himself back because he was in the university premises. Everyone were angry at what she had said about Minghao, but they wanted Minghao to handle the girl on his own.

"Listen here bitch face, Don't ever come near Jun or even show your cake face to him. He is MINE and you better stay far far away from what's mine and I am warning you. If I ever see you around him, I would make sure that you don't enter this University ever"