20

Love trope:- Strangers to Lovers(Soulmates) - Verkwan

It was the day when Seungkwan and Vernon were supposed to meet at the Boo residence to complete their project that was assigned to them the previous day.

Vernon and Seungkwan both didn't like procrastinating and wanted to complete the project at earliest so they don't have to worry on the submission day. Vernon had reached to the address which Seungkwan had provided to him and he was surprised to know that it's besides the Kwon household. Now Vernon had visited Kwon's a multiple times but he didn't expect to see Seungkwan's house besides them.

(Boo's Residence👆🏼)

(Boo's Residence👆🏼)

Vernon made his way towards the entrance and rang the doorbell. He heard some shuffling inside and the door opened with Seungkwan standing there with a piece of half eaten bread in his hand looking surprised. He checked the time and widen his eyes at realisation that it was the time he had given to Vernon to arrive at his place.

He quickly indicated Vernon to come inside and hurriedly went inside to wash his face. Vernon chuckled amusingly looking at Seungkwan's state. Seungkwan came and saw that Vernon was still standing lost. He looked at him confused,

"Umm why are you still standing at the entrance?"

"Ehh?. Ohh umm I was confused in which direction should I go. You didn't tell me", he shrugged.

Seungkwan face palmed himself. You see after entering the house there's a two way entrance one that leads to the hall and another that leads to a staircase and Kitchen.

"Oh I am so sorry, please come this way. I think it's better we go to my room"

Seungkwan lead Vernon towards the staircase as his room was on the upper floor. They soon reached his room and Seungkwan opened the door and indicated Vernon to go inside, then he entered closing the door behind him.

Vernon looked around the room with his curious eyes and saw that Seungkwan's room was organized better than his own room. The clothes and books were neatly placed in the rack. There was a study table in corner with computer placed on it. His eyes caught the basketball that was kept on the top shelf.

"You like playing basketball?",asked Vernon turning towards Seungkwan.

"Yes I do, I also love playing Badminton, volleyball etc. basically all the games that includes ball, i love playing them"

"Oh so you love playing with balls
(shit that came out weird than i thought) - Vernon's thought

Seungkwan cleared his throat and responded with an awkward yes

They both decided to start with their project, Vernon took the computer to look into some websites that could him figure out what exactly the word "Love" means whereas Seungkwan decided to go through some books that could help him with the project topic.