22

Vernon and Seungkwan decided to go at Vernon's house and spend their time together as they are now boyfriends.

It was still a little awkward for them as they were new to this.

Seungkwan couldn't believe his crush was finally his.

Who could've have thought that the almighty Hansol Vernon Chwe is in love with him?

Yeah he also couldn't comprehend that.

Nevertheless he could finally call Vernon his and he was Vernon's. There was nothing in between.

Seungkwan knew that once they reveal their relationship publicly he would have to with some judgmental looks, comments and also some Delulu girls who like to believe that Vernon is theirs.

But did he care about those?
Oh yes he did.

You thought I'd say he would never give a fuck about those people didn't you?

Well yeah at some part he never really cared about other's judgment or comments that they spew.

But on other hand there was some part in his heart where he was insecure.

Insecure about his looks, his personality and what not.

He loved being outgoing and loved meddling into people's business. That's how he knows the tea to everything.

He knew that some people in his life were just for the sake of it. He provided juicy gossips to the people and they were with him just for that. People like them loved gossiping and the judge others for it.

He wasn't like those people. He never judged unless and until you yourself asked for it. He would judge you so hard that it would make you rethink about your existence.

Another thing that he was insecure about was his body.

He was chubby and a little healthy. He wasn't far or anything but he refused to believe that.

He thought he was fat and wanted to get rid of his chubbiness. It didn't matter to but from some days it has been bothering him.

He glanced at Vernon and looked at his Handsome face that just kept getting more handsome as the days passed by.

He saw how sharp his jawline was that could cut if touched. His prominent cheekbones, His long eyelashes, his pink lips that he badly wants to get a taste of.

"Ugh why'd you have to be so freaking handsome Hansol Vernon Chwe?" (Seungkwan's thoughts)

"Huh?"

"Shit did I say that loud. Seungkwan you pabo" (again his thoughts but not really)

"Yepp you said it loud"

Seungkwan kept his hands on his mouth and spoke some coherent words that Vernon couldn't understand at all.

"What Kwaniee, what are you saying?"

"Umm nothing"

"So you think I am freaking handsome?"

"Can we not talk about it", said Seungkwan blushing.

"Ok ok", Vernon said chuckling.

"We are here"

They reached the Chwe's humble abode.

Seungkwan looked around in awe, the house not big or not small. It was perfect for the family of four.

Seungkwan loved living in a house like this . His big mansion of a house was sometimes scary.