CHARACTER ASTHETICS

RATHORE EMPIRE

RATHORE EMPIRE is Indian business establishments owned by Adhiraj Rathore in present his grandson is running business empire. Practically RATHORE EMPIRE is behind the government basically they are the people who runs the nation behind politicians, The power they carry is immense people are scared yet respect them people trust them instead of going to police they choose to go at KING for justice.

HARSH RATHORE & NANDINI RATHORE

Older son and daughter in law  of Adhiraj Rathore have taken permanent leave from business but still helps his older son in emergency's loves his family alot Nandini Rathore is most kind and humble in family.

RITVIK RATHORE & GUNJAN RATHORE

Second son and daughter in law of Adhiraj Rathore. Ritvik is a doctor runs his own hospital loves his family. Gunjan money minded woman.

KING OF RATHORE EMPIRE
VIDYUT RATHORE

VIDYUT RATHORE is grandson of Adhiraj Rathore the present KING OF RATHORE EMPIRE wherever he goes he carry his cold persons dark aura which makes each individual shiver, his tongue is works like sword but whatever slips from his tongue is practical yet right think that's the reason why most of his enemies scared even to talk because VIDYUT RATHORE knows all secrets he always thinks thousand ahead that is exactly what makes him different. His family is his weakness but his family if his strength single scratch on any of family members he will give dangerous death to the person because of his possessive nature.

 His family is his weakness but his family if his strength single scratch on any of family members he will give dangerous death to the person because of his possessive nature

~•°•~

VIHAAN RATHORE & ANVI RATHORE

VIHAAN RATHORE is second grandson of Adhiraj Rathore, respect his brother alot walk on his path has a wife Anvi Rathore who is childish and naive in nature but loves VIHAAN RATHORE but never confessed because of his cold yet calm and composed persona.

VINAY RATHORE & TANVI RATHORE

VINAY and TANVI both are younger siblings of VIDYUT RATHORE AND VIHAAN RATHORE, basically both are crime partners always ready to snap at each other, Vinay is most childish always with his energetic personality hates to work. Tanvi is model and cosmetics are top most priority for her.