CHAPTER 30

🦋

RATHORE FAMILY Is so happy finally there grumpy son decided to take there relationship to next level. And here Vidyuth is struggling to start conversation with her.

"Let's talk Vidyuth"

Even he don't know when he accepted her calling him Vidyuth when he was the one to warn her to call him as Ranasa, but he like the way his name slips from her lips.

"Let's have dinner first"

His voice still have that dominant authorative tone, Meera is annoyed by his behaviour.

'he don't even know how to behave on date'

She started to eat, complete silence is between them, it's not only Vidyuth but both of them visualised there sweet and clingy behaviour in there mind but now no one is talking now having dinner like there life is dependend on it.

'ek number ka nikamma hai yeh'

'new suit new attire and for what self obsessed man he is not even talking with me'

'im really really sorry for the person who made this decoration'

'he is no annoying'

'bewakoof don't even know how to treat girl on first date'

'why did I even married with someone like him'

Meera kept cursing at him in her mind looking at his grumpy side with poker face.

On the other side Vidyuth is enjoying her restless behaviour.

"Why WIFEY aren't you happy?"

He again here with his famous Nick Name, and she again huffed.

"Have you ever been on date Vidyuth?"

She asked him he smirked he knows what she wants.

"Hn"

He replied her while wiping his lips.

"Oh you had girlfriend right kaise bhool gyi me?"
(How did i forgot?)

She said with disappointed smile on her face.

"Ex"

"Huh!"

"Ex girlfriend Meera"

She rolled her eyes he is the one who shows as if there is no one in the world who cares for her than him.

"Are you done?"

He asked her looking at her empty plate. She nodded waiter came with another tray, a tray of icecream her eyes brightned.

"Obviously I'm done"

She said as she tried to get up from her place to get ice cream but she couldn't again sadness flashed on her face, he indicated her that he will serve her he took whole bowl and and placed it on the table beside bed which is arranged beautifully Meera just admired her husband he came back as he and picked her up in bridal style.

"Seems like tume wajah mil gyi khubsurat ladki ko god me uthane ki"
(You got reason to pick me up in bridal style)

She taunt him he placed her slowly on bed with many pillows made her comfortable, and placed icecream bucket between us.

"So WIFEY shall we talk about your future plans"

He knows that will make her happy.

'as if he will let me to-'