CHAPTER 05

Under editing ~

Have a nice day~

Happy reading ~

~•°•~

The hall is filled with all family members, waiting for the bride to show up for ritual while the groom is busy with business talks.

Here come's the bride from stairs swallen eyes and red face anyone can clearly say that how badly she must have cried, some eyes looking at her with pity some with jealousy some with anger.

"I pity you how did you end up marrying that crocodile?"

The sentence come out of as wisper from Anvi Rathore who is sister in law of Vidhyuth Rathore. Meera looked at her with widened eyes where everyone scared of Vidyut but this girl is talking about him so casually. She didn't answered anything she is too still registering whatever happened.
They reached downstrairs exactly at the place which is reserved and only decorated for bride and the groom for following ritual, a beautiful big container of milk and above rose petals decorating is between them.

"Vidhyuth?"

Nadini called her son for the ritual where other one showed zero interest in it, all of them gathered bride and groom both dipped there hand in search of ring one with powerful eyes and other with painful eyes, one was actually searching for ring and other was lost in her own thoughts he smirked looking at her showed everyone the ring which mean he is going to be powerful and dominant in there relationship.

Like that one by one Rituals are completed. Meera finally thought she can rest now she didn't any conversation with anyone even if any one tried to talk with her she clearly ended conversation with only word, as rituals are done everyone left to there respective rooms only few of them are in hall.

"Care to explain us"

an authorative yat dominating voice echoed in big living room which scared all of them except VIDYUTH, it is the oldest head of them family.

"I'm married to this girl grandpa"

Vidyuth replied with emotionless face.

"We can see that son? We wanted you to get marry not like this! Forcing a girl?"

The most kindest person of the family, the most humble one is angry means Nandini Rathore is really disappointed with her son's behaviour.

"VIDYUTH RATHORE never let go of anyone culprit specially the one who mess up with them SHE TRIED TO HARM RATHORE'S REPUTATION as a king I never let that HAPPEN"

even if Vidyuth got his grandfather's features but he is much more stronger and authorative in his family not only world scared of him but also his family because they know he have a tongue which works as a sword.

"RANA SA  I'm your mother will never accept any girls disrespect in this mansion"

it's true that Nandini never address her son formally whenever she does mean she is really upset.

"No one going to question me mother she is going to pay for what she did i ain't disrespecting her nor I'm letting anyone to disrespect her everyone have to ACCEPT HER AS YOUR QUEEN THAT'S IT"

he said and left outside. Nandini Rathore gave apologing look to Meera, she didn't said anything left in her room let's say there room.

MEERA'S POV