CHAPTER 29

🍁

LITTLE DID they both know there conversation heard by Rajmata who came to ask about Meera's health ended up hearing everything, she knew she knew from the day one there is nothing is okay between them.

Vidyuth director stormed towards his gym, he Removed his shirt, he started to wrap the cloth against his palms aggressively and started to punch poor punching bag.

Anger, frustration, being speechless are the words which defines Vidyuth Rathore right now, rajmata peaked inside saw effect of his daughter in law's words on him, emotions he finally showed some emotions and reason is Meera.

Emotions of loosing not letting her go, fear, care, protectiveness there many she made him feel those after long time no one affect him not even Mannara he loved her but his feelings for Meera are stronger then the one he had on Mannara.

Where this roller coaster of emotions will lead him he don't know, he never felt this much protectiveness towards anyone,,,,, there is a strength but still make him vulnerable, weak.

Yes Vidyuth Rathore is getting vulnerable, he is getting weak infront of her, how he will explain the world or his wife, what she is doing to him, why she is affecting him very badly, why her words of going away from him making him loose his sanity, answer is simple.

Meera is captured him, his soul with her innocence.

Meera is everything he is thinking about.

Meera is having power to make him go insane.

"I love her I FUCKING LOVE HER"

He yelled and started to punch hardly thank go the gym is soundproof or else Rajmata surely would have heard him.

How will he let's her go when she became the reason for his piece, his eyes search for her every moment. He is changing himself and she is changing him he don't want to accept that that's why this anger is spitting from him.

Loving her nothing but having a weakness, the Kings title comes with lot of enemies only thing can Vidyuth do is protect his family no matter what he is being heartless, emotionless because that's exactly how he is been taught, when his brother and sister used to play games he used to study, when they were carefree and enjoying there childhood he used to learn how to behave as a King, over-all he never lived his childhood, all he did was spending time in library learning extended versions of business, when teenagers used to enjoy there youth here he was  full of office calls, meetings, and also it gifts loneliness, being out of group.

After he done with punishing poor punching bag he left to his office he had shower even wore his spare clothes from office and left, only thing he can do is taking his frustration on work.

-AND HERE in their room Meera kept crying.

"I don't want to fall for him"

She is crying and crying this is what she is mumbling while crying.

"How can I fall for him all he did is hurt me how can I?"

Her eyes turned red she is crying because she don't know what the hell actually happening in her life.

"Papa why I'm being like this? Why why I have to feel these unknown feeling?"

She is complaining infront of her dad looking at the wall.

"Why papa why? He hates you he hates me he kidnapped me he married me forcefully, he took my first kiss, he literally caged me even after all this why papa how can I? I'm Feeling pathetic of myself how can I be like this?"