CHAPTER 08

Under editing ~

Have a nice day~

Happy reading ~

..•°•..

The Rathore mansion is filled with decoration and happiness, another Ritual going to take place today after first rasoyi didn't happened Vidyuth is still at work it's evening Nandini decided to hold muh dikhayi today only, that's the reason for arrival of many guests MUH DIKHAYI (Simply introducing daughter in law to relatives and neighbours first time after marriage) of new daughter in law, on the other side Vidyuth is busy in his important upcoming projects and meetings no matter how much Nandini convince her son for the ritual he is far way from attending.

He stayed at his office yesterday which is why Meera is in releaf finally the devil atleast not coming in day time too for the ritual. She was relaxed Anvi helped her to get ready wearing saree is big deal for this time Meera tried to learn how to wear saree she got ready.

(Ignore the face she will be wearing this saree)

Each and every eyes are on the Beauty which is coming down from stairs, some people admired her, some people envy her specially girls and why not Vidyuth is the billionaire and the India's best buisnessman, he hold the tittle of being richest busi...

Each and every eyes are on the Beauty which is coming down from stairs, some people admired her, some people envy her specially girls and why not Vidyuth is the billionaire and the India's best buisnessman, he hold the tittle of being richest businessman of India and Asia and also second richest man of the world. He attracted   fame and influenced youngsters for his straight and epic comebacks which make opposition shut it's mouth directly.

And here him being married to a girl who is rich but too simple, who is mature yet childish, brave yet foolish definitely not his type which makes completely different.

"HELLO bhabhi kaise feel ho rhi h apko Bhai ka dil churake"
(Sister in law how are you feeling after stealing my brother's heart?"

This is the youngest grandson of RATHORE family who is nothing but trouble maker.

"Vinny yrr ate hi shuru hogaye you are scaring sister in law and bhabhi ap kitna khubsurat ho even with light make up"
(You got started as you comeback and bhabhi you are so beautiful)

Both of them went for there collage trip just today they both returned but all they do is tount each other.

"Are make up ki dukhan tu ek Sadi Hui chay lagati hai mtlb yeh nhi har koi lagayenge"
(Oh store of make up you apply rotten tea doesn't mean everyone will use that) *rotten teas color same as foundation*

Vinay is the guy who always tease his sister but stil loves her alot but too egoistic to accept.

"Tum dono ate hi shuru ho gaye? Bhabhi please don't mind then"
(You both started you stunts as you came?)

Looking at his younger brother and sister he said arguing again *yes all they do is argue with each other*.

But in matter of seconds all of them zipped there lips after looking at the original version of Vidyuth, yeah it's there grandpa he is surely cold person calm and composed have a tongue like a knife but little bit difference is he is not at all cold towards his loved once especially to his grandchildrens they never get scared looking at there grandpa but now they have to because there grandpa have poker face with no expressions that expressionless face expresses only his disappointment.