CHAPTER 21

🦋

Hello my butterfly's how you all are doing?
I'm here to say thank you
I'm overwhelmed by the way you guys are showing love towards this book,
Thank you soo much
Keep supporting me

And one more thing 10k reads are coming soon love you alot I'm soo happy.

Have a nice day.

~•°•~

VIDYUTH'S POV

I felt fresh air hitting me I heard birds chirping, I woke up feeling sun light on my face I opened my eyes I realised I'm sleeping on the single cauch in my balcony the position made impossible for me to move the pain hit through my back. Slowly I got up and went inside I saw there my princess on the bed sleeping, wait

She is shivering is she having nightmare again? I went near her touched forhead she is having light fever, shut it's my fault it's the result of my actions towards her, her eyes shot opened feeling my palm on her forehead. She saw me, she struggled while getting up I tried to help her but got ignored by her.

I deserved that behaviour she ignored my complete existence and sat on the bed.

"Are you okay?"

I asked her but got no reply from her she slowly got out of bed, I know she is feeling weakness just by watching her struggle get out of the bed I was about to go near her to help  she backed away from me that hurts only I know how I felt watching her backing away from me she slowly went inside washroom.

Looking at her back I had falshback of yesterday night Anushka's words.

Flash back:

Yesterday midnight:

"I mean Meera is ADITYA ROY'S daughter who was founder of DOME CARPORATES  which stands FOR DOMINIC AND MEERA And sister of DOMINIC KNIGHT WHO IS CEO OF KNIGHT CORPORATIONS"

I got shocked when I heard her saying that,

"What do you mean isn't she Rohit Roy's  Daughter?"

I questioned her but she smirked sadly.

"Is that why you married to her to get revenge from him"

It hurted me the way she said I felt bad even if it was my intention till hours back but I don't know every time I thought about getting revenge from him through Meera I felt pang in my heart I became silent I have no words to answer her.

"You are not only one who is victim of Rohit Roy Vidyuth he didnt even spared his older brother"

The words she said I felt like may be I had wrong information.

"Do you know what Meera said yesterday she said she wants to meet her mom she is missing her so badly"

I don't know why she is telling me this but the way she is saying I can see regret in her eyes pain in her eyes, one thing I realised that day she had panick attack she mumbled about her mom only.

"And do you know what Dominic said when he met before day I came here?"

Wait she knows him, I don't know what to say untill I get full information it will confused me only I didn't anything decided to listen what she will say infact whole hall room is surrounded by silence only waiting for Anushka to complete words.