Wound

Sorry Readers I know this chapter  is too long 888 words.
____________________________________

Whole fort  was decorated beautifully like a Queen's wedding

All guest were gathered from both sides.In all this wedding mess.Devi was sitting in front of mirror looking at herself.
"Mam aap bahut achi lag rahi hai." Her makeup artist said while doing her makeup.Devi was all ready in her lehenge.But our Devi was waiting for Ira.

Soon her makeup was done.
"Mam apka makeup ho gaya hai koi  kaam ho toh bata dijiye." Her  makeup artist said she wasn't ready to leave Devi alone for a second.But someone entered in the bride's den. looking at the person a wide smile form on Devi's face.
"IRA!!!!!". Getting up Devi ran and hugged Ira tightly.
"Finally you are here."Devi said almost shouting.
"Devi I..."Ira's voice was weak and sad but Devi didn't let Ira complete her sentence.

"Wait........excuse me can you bring juice for me please." Devi said with a dramatic pleasing voice.
"Ok mam."Saying this she went out leaving both of them alone in the room.As soon as she went out of the room closing door Devi locked it.
"Let's go Meera I can't wait now." Devi was desperate.But Ira didn't respond.
"Iru say something."Now Devi got tensed.

"Do this marriage Debo don't run from your wedding." Meera said with a weak voice.
"What!!!"Devi was shock.
"What you are saying and Why?" now Devi was hell angry on Ira.
"What you think your dad will be proud of you that you ran from your marriage." Ira too raise her voice a little.
"Forced marriage." Devi said with teary eyes.But deep in her heart she know Ira was right her parents will hate her curse her for running from wedding.

Devi fall down her legs got weak her last hope her bestie but it all went in vain now she have no option.Ira made her stand and made her sit on bed.All the time tears was running down from her eyes.But then they heard a knock. Ira opened the door only to see the makeup artist with a glass of Juice in her hand.
"Mam juice." Makeup artist said with a bright smile.
"If you don't mind can you call bride's mom." Ira said requesting her.

"Ok mam." The artist again went from there.Ira offer the glass to her but Devi moved her face other side.
"Please Devi believe me everything will be fine." Ira was trying hard to convince Devi but she was not ready to listen to Ira.
"Yahi galti ki maine tum par believe kiya maine." Devi said while looking into Ira eyes Devi's eyes was teary.
"Mein jo kar kahi hu tere bale ke liye kar rahi hu." Now Ira too was on edge to cry.But somehow she controlled herself.

Ira was about to say something but the door got opened when Suman entered in room.
"Arey beta Ira tum ab aayi?" But then Suman's glance fall on Devi who was face was full of dry tear marks on cheeks.
"Devi why are you crying?"Suman said in worry voice and  put a hand on Devi's shoulder.
"Actually aunty woh humein chod ke ja rahi hai na isliye ro rahi hai." Ira said she doesn't want to make her bestie's mom worried on this special day of her daughter's wedding.

"Beta ro mat sun meri baat mein tere liya kuch na kar saki tere papa ne kabhi teri kadar nahi ki ho sakta hai tera pati tera sath de"Suman want Devi to except her fate.
"Ho sakta hai?Matlab agar woh papa ki tarah kam se thak ker aayi toh apne gussa mujhe par nikale." Now Devi start to saying things which was deep buried in her hurt.
"Devi....." Suman try to speak but Devi didn't let her.
"No Maa let me speak today."Devi's voice was full of rage.
"You want me to stay quiet dominant all violence and be a slave of a male in the name of wedding."Her mom's eyes became teary she realised she never did anything for her daughter.

"Dad says after marriage daughter belongs to her husband's family.So remember that I will never come again to you." Devi Said in a voice full of rage.
"Debo are you crazy what are you
......" Ira try to say something but she was cut off by Devi.
"Don't Ira don't........don't you dare to speak in between I blindly trusted you but you broke my trust." Through her teary eyes Devi was looking straight in Ira's eyes.

Now both Suman and Ira know Devi is not in state to listen to them. So they didn't argue further.
"You are not wrong but still not completely right."Ignoring Ira's statement Devi sat in front of mirror and start to fix herself.
"Call that makeup artist my makeup is ruin." Devi said while looking at both of them through mirror.
Both Suman and Ira sigh at her cold voice and emotionless face they went outside and sent makeup artist to Devi.

After the makeup artist again fixed Devi's look.She went from there. Devi was looking at herself in mirror she smile bitterly.

Devi's look

"I have no one

"I have no one.......no one." Saying this she again smile at herself.

____________________________________

To be continued,.....

Please vote for my story.

Atleast 5 votes