A new entry

Target: 30 votes and 30 comments. I didn't checked it guys. It's a pardon. Enjoy

____________________________________________

Devi remove her balance from the edge. She closed her eyes and recalled her all memories, her family, her best friend. And jumped off.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

She feel a sharp pain in her body. Hissing in pain she opened her eyes to find someone looking at her.
" Who am I ? Where am I? Wait I tried to jump off from train am I in heaven?" Devi asked blinking her eyes continuously.

" Yes you are in heaven and I am a fairy

" Yes you are in heaven and I am a fairy." He said sarcastically looking at her.
" What?" She quickly pushed him and got up. She sat straight and looked at him.
" Who are you and what are you doing here?" She asked him furrowed her eyebrows.
" This is a train and I am travelling, I guess." He said and took out a water bottle from his bag. She got up and sat near the open door of Train looking put ignoring the other person's existence. He ahead and sat beside her. Handling her the water bottle he asked her to drink it up. She was confused whether to trust him or not. But it doesn't matter anymore as she don't care for herself either her safety. She gulp down the water in one go.

( Warning: Never eat and take anything provided by strangers. If your not with elders or family. Always remember 😉)

" Sorry madam. Myself Kabir Khanna. Nice to meet you." He forward his hand for a handshake.

" I know I have no right to ask this but why you want to end your life?" Kabir sat beside her and trying to comfort her

" I don't know, no one care for me, no one love me nobody trust me so there is no reason for me to stay alive or live my life." Devi sigh and looked outside from the door.
" Look there." He pointed towards the moon who was faintly visible from behind the clouds.
" Those clouds cover the moon and try to outshine it. But it doesn't matter, moon is still the precious one here." Kabir said with a little smile on his face.
" There are millions of stars but no one can replace the moon." He again shift his gaze towards the sky.
' He is right why should I give up my life for those people who never care for me?' Devi thought.
" The sky is all dark and deep, but moon is always there to shine your world with his brightness. It might be not as bright as sun but still it is trying it's level best." He said and close his eyes to feel the cold breeze touching his face. The weather was cold and windy. The moon was shining in the dark sky. There were many stars which decor The sky with their beauty. Devi hummed and looked down again. Few tears escape from her eyes bur wiping him off she again start to admire the beautiful night.
" BTW............ I'm Devi.............Devi Desa......... I mean Deshmukh." She said looking at him. He smiled and both enjoy the view for sometime. But Devi start to feel sleepy as today was very exhausting day for her.
" Let's go to seat?" He said and forwards his hand after getting up. Devi happily accept it. And both went and seat together. They were talking like friends even though they met for first time. Both were sharing about each other's life.