College

Target:5 votes
Guys please do vote.Otherwise I don't have other option than stop writing the story.Not this but all stories.Itna bada chapter likha hai vote toh banta hai.😭
____________________________________

Ritik woke up before Devi.He saw her sleeping beside him.He smiled looked at her.String of her hair was disturbing her.He removed those string and kissed her forehead.
"If it wasn't your age we would have been a real couple." Ritik sigh and thought in his mind.He got up and after freshing up he went to kitchen.

**************************

"Chote Malik aap yaha?" One of the servant spoke.
"Girish I want to make breakfast for Sweety and Devi so tell me what should I make?"Ritik asked while looking for ingredients.
"Choti Malkin likes pancake but I don't know about Madam." Girish said.
"Ok but now what should I do?" Ritik sigh as he don't know his wife's taste.
"Sir whatever you will make it is going to be tasty so don't worry." Girish's word motivates Ritik.He start to prepare food.Girish help him with basic things as Ritik don't know how to cook.Finally after so many efforts breakfast was prepared.
"Girish arrange this all I'll wake up both of them." Ritik went upstairs to wake his sister and wife.Till that Girish arranged all food on the dinning table.

**************************

Ritik entered in his room only to find his wife getting ready for college.
"Looking beautiful." Devi's eyes fell on Ritik standing on door crossing his arms on his chest.He ahead towards her.
"Go and change." His words sound like order.
"Ji?" Devi was confused.
"I said go and change." Ritik said with stern voice.For a second Devi thought he doesn't like her wearing dress.

Devi's outfit:-

"Devi don't think that just because you are married I will cage you

"Devi don't think that just because you are married I will cage you.Wear whatever you want.Even if you don't want to wear nuptial chain and Vermilion it is completely ok for me." Tear escape from Devi's eyes.
"Hey what happened?I'm sorry I was just kidding." Ritik wipe her tears.
"I don't want to bring our personal life in your social status.I will never stop you from anything.Now smile you don't look good with tears in your eyes." Ritik whisper and Devi smiled.

"Devi come fast I'll call Sweety." Ritik leave the room.

**************************

After calling Ira for breakfast Ritik came to dinning table.Girish has already set the table.
"Sir please sit down." Girish request Ritik but he deny.Devi and Ira both came down from stairs.Ritik smiled looking at Devi.She smiled at him but were speaking through eye contact but their moment got disturb by Ira.
"Bhai!!!!!" Ira shouted.
"What?" Ritik asked.
"I'm hungry." Ira response and pout.
"Kabab mein hadi." Ritik whisper under his breathe.

Devi's outfit:-