Propose

Target:10 votes.
I increase the target a little bit.
Enjoy the story.
____________________________________

It's been a year since things are going smooth. Day by day Devi's feeling are growing stronger for Ritik. Everyone knows about how deeply Devi loves Ritik. But nobody knows what's in Ritik's mind. He is completing his every duty but when it comes to his feelings he himself doubt, whether e love his wife or not. Everytime Devi try to come close to him and try to work out their relationship truly, he always push her away. Without caring about how brutally he is hurting her feeling. Ira always supported Devi but day by day Devi is losing her hope of getting her husband's love. She is losing hope that one day he will give her every right to be his wife, his partner, his soulmate and his love. She is all sad but never showed it to anyone. She always share everything with Ira and she too feel bad for her bestie.
Anirudh and Yamini never interfere in their matter as they know it is Devi and Ritik who are going to live with each other. So they have to sort everything by themselves.

On the other hand Anuj, Agastya, Devi and Ira become too close that Shreya and Swara feel too bad. They always try to interfere in their friendship. But four of them don't even give a shit about them. Devi only feel good around them. Both Kumar brothers try their level best to always cheer her up. They still don't know about Devi's marriage. No one in campus knows about it. Unknowingly Agastya came too close to Devi. He start to love her but never told her about his feelings. But she was unaware about it. Both of them was most likely because their nature and hobbies was almost same.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Everybody was in campus, Devi, Anuj, Ira and Agastya was in park.
But this time it was a bit different from all the time. Some things was odd in all this. Both Kumar brothers was gesturing each other continuously.
" Why you guys are behaving weird today?" Ira asked.
" It's bhai who is weirdo not me." Anuj said with full of confidence.
" Agastya, say something." Anuj gesture him.
" Devi, I need your help will you?" Agastya said nervously. He was playing with his fingers. Devi nodded and Agastya got up. He forward his hand to her. She accepted it gladly. Ira and Anuj was looking at them. Ira cross her fingers.
"Agav what's it You're looking nervous? Devi said. Gathering all his courage he sat on his on knee and forward a red rose.
" Devi from a long time I realized that I fell for you. My heart beats for you. I love you Devi. Will you be my girlfriend?" Agastya looked at her with hope. Devi was froze at her spot. It was too unexpected for her.

But there was someone who was watching it with anger. Ritik was searching for Ira when he saw all this. Ritik feel like punching on his face who dare to propose his wife in front of college. He was angry marching towards them, he hold Devi's hand and pulled her with him. Devi was so confuse, he keep pulling her with him towards his cabin. Entering his cabin he lock the door and push her on wall. He was looking in her eyes with anger.
" Why didn't you deny him?" Ritik gritting his teeth.
" I......I........." She was scared by his behaviour, his actions was all different. He is sweet and fun loving person but the person infront of her was totally different.
" Don't you dare to, you are here for education not for these things ....... mind that!" His voice was stern. He was so much into anger that he didn't realize, she was shivering badly.

Tears was rolling from her eyes. His grip was hurting her. A painful hiss escape from her mouth. He realized there position loosing his grip he slam the table. She quickly took the chance and escape. In anger Ritik kick the near table. All students were shocked by Ritik's behavior as he is most calm and patient professor among all professors. Devi couldn't take more so she avoid everyone and went home. Both Anuj and Agastya was confused and worried at same time. Ira ran behind Devi. But Anuj stopped her.
"Leave me, she is hurt." Ira said when her eyes express the feeling of worry and care for her friend.
"She need sometime alone, let her be alone." Anuj said calming her down.
"But she....." Ira was about to say something.
" She need time to heal Ira please." Anuj said caressing her back. Ira hummed at his words. Both looked at Agastya who was loss in his own thoughts. Both was worried for Devi and Agastya. But they can't do anything as it's not in there hand.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.