Jor ka Jhatka

I know chapter is short I apologise for that but my exams are near so I'm not getting time. But if you want any specific chapter of the story comment💬 down and try to complete the target so I'll publish the story fast.Thank you and enjoy the chapter.
____________________________________

Rithik entered in his room only to find his bride walking back and forth.Devi didn't notice him.She was playing with her fingers.She looked at the glass of milk which was given by her mother in law.She was continuously thinking what will her husband do with her?what if he forced himself on her?What if he raped her?Bad thoughts was coming in her mind.She is stressed. She picked the glass lamp which kept on the table beside the bed.She throw the lamp towards door without looking at the direction.she failed to notice her husband was stand there.

But Rithik was quick to move aside.
The lamp broke into piece.Devi saw  Rithik who was looking at her.She then moved her sight to lamp now she regret.First the lamp was looking expensive second it was first meet with her husband that too on their first night.Devi was cursing herself in her mind.
She quickly sat and start to pick up the broke pieces of glass.Rithik too join her.But Devi was so nervous she was picking all pieces in hurry and accidently she cut her finger while picking them.

"Ahhh." Devi hissed in pain.Rithik quickly hold her hand.And put her cut finger in his mouth and suck it. But Devi immediately pulled it back.Rithik realize what he was doing.
"I'm sorry." With that he made her sit on bed and brought a first aid box.He start to treat her wound.
"I'm sorry." Devi said in fear as she broke the lamp.
"Don't be sorry it's alright." Rithik passed a little smile.But Devi gulp.
"I think you must be tired because of all the rituals let's sleep." Rithik said but Devi choke on air.

"I mean just sleep separately."Rithik tried to cover.Devi just want to avoid today's night so she just hummed.After changing clothes and cleaning the mess.Rithik laid on bed Devi too laid beside Rithik but there was so much distance between them.That a third person can get place.Both were back facing each other but their eyes was open.
"Thank god he didn't did anything with me." Devi said in her mind.
"Thank god it was so awkward for me." Rithik said in his mind.As both were tired both fall asleep.

____________________________________

To be continued......

Target:5 votes.