Real culprits

I'm waiting for you view on this chapter. Comment down.

Check our my other stories.

Click on the  ☆ and vote on this chapter.

The target is not complete still I'm publishing this chapter because of one of my reader MaoBili. They request me a lot so for my reader I'm posting this part.

--------------------------------------------------------------

It's been six months Devi is living in hostel. She is struggling with everything. The only one good thing with her life was she got to know that the person Kabir Khanna she met in train is her classmate.

She has developed a good bond with him. She also is in good term with her roommates. But the school is full of bullies and Devi is one of the victim in them. Everyday one or other student bully her badly.

But she kept her calm and silence. She doesn't want to get involved into any serious fight. She quietly just let anyone bully her, made fun of her.

With Kabir she is working on her character and personality development. They often spend much time of the day together doing study, playing, dancing, singing, reading, working on projects together.

Many student see them as a couple and spread rumors. But it didn't affect their friendship. Devi got few calls from Yamini and Ira. But she was mostly quiet. Both felt bad for Devi.

Ritik was feeling guilty for whatever he did with her. His guilt was keep eating him. The feeling of guilt was terrible for him. His love and care for Devi was forcing him to call her, bring her back, talk to her and hug her tightly.

But his profession, his ego was stopping him to do it. Being a professor and gold medalist, his own wife got catch cheating in exam. He himself know how much angry he was when the question paper was found in her bag.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ira was sweating badly. She looked at the computer again. When she heard the sound of door. She quickly shut the computer and hid under the table. Putting her hand on her mouth she try to avoid making any sound.

A person entered inside and ahead towards the table. Ira's heart start to beat fast. But the person took the file from table and again start to walk out of the office.

As soon as he exit the room and Ira heard the sound of door locking. She got up and again start the computer. She start to click on the buttons. While doing it she keep on glancing at the door.

" Yes." She whisper in a soft voice and taking the pendrive she went towards the door. Opening the door, she looked left and right to confirm whether someone is looking at her or not.

Taking a chance she ran from there. There was a satisfaction on her face. She kept the pendrive in her bag and exit from college without attending her lectures. She sat in her car.

" Let's go driver bhaiya." Ira said and without questioning her. The drive start the car and start to drive towards her home.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Everyone from Desai family was gathered in office room. Anirudh got to know everything since three months. He first got angry but Ritik deny him. He try everything to convince Ritik to bring Devi back but Ritik was stubborn.

" What are you doing Ira? And why you bunk your lecture? Ira this is........" Before Ritik could finish his words Ira cut him in between.

" Just stop it Mr. Desai. It's more important than those lectures." Saying this Ira started the projector.