Marriage

Devi was walking towards the mandap.She was looking deadly gorgeous any man can fall for her. Even in age of 19 she looks like 25. She was dressed up in royal red bridal lehenge with expensive golden jewelry which was given by her in laws.But the most important jewelry was missing that is her smile.Still she forced a smile.

The decoration was expensive and beautiful but the guest was very less.Her father in law is a well known politician but still they choose not to invite much guest. They also avoid media so there was high security and many guards in palace.

She reach the mandap and sat beside her so called future husband she was not smiling but it seems like she was a robot just obeying the commands given to her

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She reach the mandap and sat beside her so called future husband she was not smiling but it seems like she was a robot just obeying the commands given to her.Pandit ji start to chant mantras.

Rithik's look.
[Sorry I didn't got any photo of Arjun Bijlani in groom look]

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

[SKIP TILL THE MAIN RITUAL]

Both exchange varmala.

"Ab Var (groom) vadhu (bride) ki maang bari ye." Said Pandit ji chanting mantras.
Rithik fill Devi's headline with vermilion.
"Ab vadhu ka mangalsutra pahanai ye."With these words Rithik tie mangalsutra around Devi's neck.
"Vivaah sampan hua ab se aap dono pati patni hai,bado ka aashirvaad lijiye." Pandit ji said and the marriage is successful.

*************************

Both Devi and Rithik took elders blessings by touching their feets.At last Devi's mom hugged her crying hard but there was no expression on Devi's face.Ira too was there but she maintained a decent distance.Devi didn't even spare a glace on Ira.Suman broke the hug and looking at Rithik.
"Meri bachi ka khayal rakhna please."Suman said joining her hands.

Rithik put his hand on her.
"Please Maa aap hath mat jodiye.Ab se aap ki beti meri zimmedaari hai."Rithik assure Suman she smile a little but there was a little fear inside her;that what if her son in law will be like her husband? Sweet in front of every one but a devil in four walls.Who can do anything for his ego even if it cost his family.Soon the wedding finished.

***********************

All reached Desai resistance.Rithik and Devi was standing outside.Yamini put a kalash filled with raw rice at the door.
"Beta ab is kalash to gira kar ander aao." Yamini said.Devi pushed the kalash with her right leg and entered inside.
"Rithik Devi ko aapne kamre mein leja" Yamini said putting her hand on Devi's head and caress her hairs.
Rithik just hummed.He offered his hand to Devi first she hesitated but then she finally put her hand in his.

____________________________________

To be continued.........

Atleast 5 votes please

His little brideजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें