▪︎ Chapter 2 ; The Arrival ▪︎

Joe arrived in a beautiful garden. The bushes were neatly kept, butterflies and bumble bees roamed freely, and the flowers were a beautiful orange color, reminding Biden of Trump even more. He couldn't help but blush and giggle.

Joe was led to a side-gate with a lavish entrance, where he was greeted by George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, and Ronald Reagan. But there was still no sign of Trumpy Dumpy. "Hey Biden-Boo!," Lincoln said, tipping his top-hat to Biden. "Hey Abra-babe," Biden chuckled. Biden kept glancing around, awkwardly looking for a moment to slip away from the group and search for his love.

Ronald Reagan took notice of this behavior and tapped Biden's shoulder. "Is everything alright, Joey?" Reagan asked, concerned. "Yes! I'm fine, but where's Donald?," he asked. "Oh! He's in his office with Obama. They're having a discussion, but I'm unsure about what," replied Ronald. "Oh, thanks!' Joe replied and began to walk towards Donalds office. "Don't you need directions?," Ronald asked. In all honesty, Joe didn't need directions. He was so obsessed with Trump that he memorized his entire house layout. Just to not seem weird, he accepted directions from Ronald and went on his way.