▪︎ Chapter 11 ; Backstabber ▪︎

Joe looked up to face Obama, but he was met with a look of pure terror. "Barack, is everything..." Joe quieted himself. Barack began to slowly look down. He was clenching his stomach. "Barack, are you feeling alright?" Joe asked, concerned for the enemy. Barack slowly moved his shaking hands out of the way to reveal a knife through his body.

"OBAMA." Joe yelled, getting back to his feet, falling again due to the lack of energy.

Barack fell to the ground, the snow surrounding him turning a color of sussy red. Behind him, a shadowy figure could be seen. When the fog cleared, the figure emerged.

"Well, I just knew he couldn't keep his mouth shut. He's always sucking dick it's practically impossible to close," Donald laughed.

Joe crawled to Obama's motionless body. "What did you DO," Joe cried out. "Don't be sad, dear. He was messing with you. Although, he was right. You're irresistible. With him out of the way, you can kiss Kamala Harris goodbye and call me your new vice president for life."

Donald smirked, not hesitating to kick Obama's corpse out of the way. "Donald... I don't know what to say."

"Just say yes, dear," Donald said, getting on one knee. "I- Donald... I don't know. "