▪︎ Chapter 3 ; Jealousy ▪︎

He arrived at Trumps office, weirdly enough, he had both of the locks on the door locked. Usually, he only had one lock locked. Joe knows this because he made a spare key to the door to stalk Trump in his sleep. Joe pressed his ear to the door to listen in on whatever he could hear, but all he could hear was muffled laughter and conversation. Joe huffed.

Ever since Joe met Trump, he's been madly in love with him, but there was always 1 main obstacle... Barack. You see, Obama was a tall, handsome guy. Every person to ever lay an eye on him would catch feelings at some point, but not Joe. Joe was above that stupid feeling-game Barack played with everyone. The only person who could ever have Joe's heart would be Trump.

Joe decided to knock on the door, and Obama came to unlock it for him. "Hello - oh, it's you," Obama said. "Yes. It is me," Joe said, pushing Obama out of the way to enter the office. Trump was sitting at his desk, weirdly enough, no chairs were pulled out, which made Joe wonder where Obama was even sitting. He had an idea, but he didn't want to think about it.

"Hey, Daddy - I mean Trumpy Dumpy.. when's the meeting?," Joe asked. "Soon, kitten, is that all you came to ask?" Trump said with a sweet smile. Joe's heart fluttered at the sight of his beautiful yellow teeth. It beat so fast that it made him think his heart would fly out of his chest any minute. Joe could feel Barack's raging jealous stare behind his back, as if it was burning into his expensive suit. Joe could only grin, though.

"Yup, that's all I came here for. But, also to see u pappi wappy 😜🥵💦," Biden blushed as he teased his future lover. Donald instantly blushed and looked away flustered. Meanwhile, Barack was RAGING at the sight. It made him jealous, no, worse! Barack's only goal was to get Donald. He had everyone and everything he could ever want, but the only thing he needed was being taken right in front of him!

He couldn't sit back and watch. "Sorry to interrupt boys, but we should begin the meeting soon! We have everybody waiting," Obama spoke up. "Oh, right," Trump said, "Let's get going."