▪︎ Chapter 14 ; Eagles ▪︎

Obama saw Joe being guided to the presidents personal eagles. He sprinted towards the group and grabbed Bidens freezing hands."Biden! You're okay... look, I'm sorry I.."

"Obama, please don't right now. We have something to do."

Obama just sighed.

"We can save apologies for later," Washington spoke, "We have an orange to catch."

Obama hopped onto Reagan's eagle as Joe hopped onto Lincolns eagle. The three flew back to the Whitehouse once more.

"I can't help but ask... where are we going?" Joe questioned again.

"The Whitehouse," Reagan finally replied.

"Wait, why are we heading to the Whitehouse? I know Trumpy he wouldn't go there again," Biden questioned

"You thought you knew him. We all knew his fucking facade," Obama responded, obviously feeling betrayed.

"Now now boys, no need to argue. We're simply picking somebody up, somebody smarter. He'll know where to look."

"We could get Richard Nixon, that guy loves lying, we can have him lie to America Again," Lincoln joked. They all laughed, apparently they still found the Watergate scandal funny.

It was a way of lighting up the mood.

"There!" Reagan yelled. The Whitehouse could be seen in the distance.

"Remember boys, in and out, we're just getting somebody special."