▪︎ Chapter 10 ; Truth ▪︎

"Well.. Trump is -"

"Shut up," Biden said, cutting off Obama.

"... I'm sorry, what?"

"You should be sorry. You're lying, and I know you are. Look, I was begginging to feel sympathetic for you, but this is just you getting into my head again. I can't allow it," Biden said, turning away from Barack.

"WHY are you being so DIFFICULT?" Obama yelled. "I may be difficult, but I'm certainly not stupid. In the office, you were clearly infuriated. And at the meeting, DonaldBoo called you baby! And.. at the-"

"Can you SHUT UP and let me explain?"

"EXPLAIN WHAT, OBAMA? THERE'S NOTHING TO EXPLAIN YOU'RE A LYING MANIPULATIVE BIT -"

"Trump is an illegal alien."

Silence emerged, a gust of wind passes. Joe just smiled and began to laugh. "An illegal alien, really?" Joe began laughing, leaving Obama humiliated, "You truly are pitiful, Barack." Joe rolled his eyes and turned to his now destroyed robot.

"Barack began again, "in the office..."

Joe begrudgingly turned to look.

"Me and Trump were talking. I was so angered I threw a chair through the window. I had warned him to back away from you. I knew his secret, and if he stole you from me, I would leak it all," Obama explained to the now shocked Baldy. "At first, he refused, so I made him a deal he couldn't resist. I'd find him more oil, and in return, he'd use it to go back to his alien planet, far, far away from us."

"You mean to tell me he liked me the entire time?" Joe questioned. "Yes, I'm so sorry, but look. I forced him to pretend we were in a relationship. I knew it would make you infurious," Obama replied, "To be fair, he doesn't deserve you. He lied to your face, OUR FACE. I would never treat you that way."

Joe pushed his finger to his brain. So much was going on in such a short time that he fell to the ground. "When you walked in the office, I saw the way you looked at him, a way you'd never look at me. I was enraged," he sighed, "Joe I-"

Silence fell once more.

"Obama.."

Joe received no response.

"... Obama?"