▪︎ Chapter 8 ; The Great War ▪︎

Before Obama could speak, Joe was already standing over him, his Bot was towering the two of them. "I told you, I just won't die a coward." Joe imitated an aiming motion, his bot copying his moves. The robots hand began to glow. It was going to shoot! As soon as the gun went off, Obama jumped out of the way. "You really thought you could defeat me THAT easy? Here's a tip: Don't act so cocky if you can't pull your weight."

Obama knocked Joe to the ground once more. The bot fell as well. Joe was quick to jump to his feet, tossing the first punch of the fight. The two instantly began brawling, Joe using his bot to his advantage. However, Obama's stamina was far too fast for the Transformer. "Pick a side, Obama! One second, you're sucking up, and the next you're infuriated," Joe exasperated. "You act as if it's MY fault you can't handle change," Obama clapped back. "Handle CHANGE? How about you handle THIS!," Joe kicked Obama in the chest and used his bot to stomp him. Obama's health was greatly affected, but due to plot convenience, he got back up swiftly.

"Joey, stop this," Obama yelled dyspneicily. "It's too late for apologies. You've picked your side! Now face the consequences!" Joe yelled, forcing his bot to flick Obama away. Obama rolled over, doing a cool ass anime backflip. He slid across the floor, ending up in an awesome kneeling position, leaving streaks in the snowy ground.

Obama picked up a rose toy and made it squirt all over the bot, causing it to malfunction and deactivate. "You BASTARD," Biden gritted through his teeth. He lunged at Obama, tackling him to the ground. Joe had Obama pinned. Both were too tired to take more action. Joe began to laugh again, slowly spiraling into madness.

"This is it. After all that.. heh... say your final words, Obama Care."

"I- I... I love you, Joey..."

(A/N) ▪︎ Cliff hanger because this story makes me suicidal