▪︎ Chapter 6 ; Lungs ▪︎

For most of the ride, both were extremely silent. Every once in a while, Joe would receive a side-eye from Obamna. Joe gulped. He was out of breath and was more nervous than an immigrant walking past a police station. "Wait, I need a break," Joe panted out, stopping his bike immediately and falling to the floor. "What's wrong, Biden-boo, tired already?" Obama smirked, poking fun at the asthmatic. Biden's anxiety was through the roof. He almost wanted to turn back. However, looking back in that direction they came from, all Biden could see was snow whiter than a racist Texan. Joe glanced back at Obama to realize he was being watched this entire time.

There was nothing he could do without Obama predicting it within seconds. "Joey, don't think I don't see you," Obama stated. Joe clutched his chest, his head too weak to look up at Obama. Obama began to circle Joe, watching as he gasped for the little air there was. Obama stopped directly in front of Biden. "If you're going to kill me, do it now, but I refuse to die a coward," Joe spoke, his head still hung in pain. "Kill you? What kind of person do you take me for? C'mon Joey, I think we both know we didn't really come here for the oil, but you assumed I wanted to kill you?" Obama questioned, Joe remained silent.

Obama continued, "You, Biden-boo, are smarter than the rest. However, you aren't very clever. Two very same things with very different meanings. It's such a shame you can't be both," Obamas tone changed to be more bitter, "you can't be anything, Biden. You've failed this country. Don't you see? The people don't love you, the presidents don't love you, and Trump will never love you."

Joe :