Chapter 7

Selah was in a world on her own. She don't know where to go. She clearly don't know anyone.

The cherry on top was she was starving. Her cellphone nor the money do nothing for her here. She was a sitting duck in a possible pride of lions.

Kellam stare out the window as the sun set. That guilt that he never felt before settle heavily in his chest. He don't feel guilt and yet he was regretting everything he did.

For example letting Selah walk away. He was frustrated. Very frustrated.

With a huff he jump through the window. He hasn't flew in so long that it felt strange to him.

Selah huddle together and cried. She don't know what crime she had committed but when she do she will right them.

Her head was pounding and her stomach was grumbling. She never felt hunger like this before.

"Selah." She lift her head at the familiar voice. "Come."

"I don't want to be a bother."

"You won't be." Selah sit up and look at the man towering over her with large wings. "I was an asshole. I should have put myself in your position."

"It's OK."

"He lift her up before flying his way back to the castle. Selah held on for dare life. She doesn't like the world she was stuck in but would have to get use to it. There's still no way for her to go back to her own world.

They got to the castle and he give her a room. He get a maid to help her change before leaving her. He's not going to make the same mistakes as before. Maybe this time something good will come out of him having a partner.

As much as he was expecting her he wasn't prepared.