Chapter 22

Kellam enter the library where he know he will find Selah. She was stretch out on the small bed that he put in there for her.

"Selah."

"Mhm."

"I have something for you."

She look up from her book. Sitting up straight she set the book aside.

"Is it another necklace? You got me a entire jewlery box filled with them."

"Well you're worth it. But this isn’t just any kind of necklace. I have it specially made for you. It's my promise to you."

"Kellam."

"Shh. I use to could only dream with of this life. I've seen the good and bad sides of losing someone. But my life become better when you show up. I'm not perfect. But for you I will try. I hope you are OK with the broken parts of me."

Selah stare at him teary eyed.

"You're perfect Kellam. Every inch of you is perfect. Even the side of you that annoy me to no end. I love you and I will love you until they day I died. You my love is stuck with me."

He open the necklace and put it around her neck.

"I love it. I'll always wear it."

She hug him tightly. Her life was perfect right now.

"Are you ready for that baby now?"she asked in a whisper.

He chuckle before standing with her in his arms.

"Are you sure you want to have a baby that will only join Talon and Siam in their schemes?"

"They are not that bad and I'm sure."

"Then what the hell am I waiting for."

He walk out of the library with her and straight to their room.

He enter and kick the door shut.

Setting her in the bed softly he unlace her and get her out of the dress. "Beautiful."

She flush red as he stare at her.

Kissing her softly, his hand roam her body and caress her breast.

Kicking off his shoes and clothes before he settling between her thighs. Selah's back arched as he slide two very large fingers in her.

"Oh my god!"

He watch her face as he finger her hard.

"Harder please!" He grant her wish and was rewarded with the sweet smell of her arousal and the wonderful sound of her moans.

"Don't stop please."

She cum over his hand and he remove his fingers.

He line himself with her heat and slide into her.

"Holy fucking mother of Jesus!"