Chapter 20

Selah was almost tripping over baby dragons running around. As cute as they were they are going to cause some bodily harm.

She slip away from the party and head off to the garden. Talon ran around her legs as she walk through the gate.

"Don't run too far without me Talon." God she's talking to him like its a person. "You're going to be a handful aren't you?"

She reach the opening of the cave and she pull back the greenery and step inside. Talon run ahead, rolling around in the grass like a puppy. Pretty soon he won't be able to fit through the opening of the cave.

Selah heard a splash and when she turn around Talon was swimming around.

No one said raising a dragon would be fun.

Or easy.

Arms wrap around her shoulders, scaring the life out of her. "Relax."

"Kellam you scare me!"

"When I can't find you I know just where to look."

"Am I really that predictable?"

"You have no idea. Why are you here?"

"I'm not one for large gatherings."

"Can't out run it. You're a queen. Believe me I've tried."

She turn in his arms and wrap hers around his waist. She can feel every inch of muscles beneath his garment.

"What you feeling?"

"Your hard muscles. Can't I do that my king?"

"Selah,"Kellam said in a warning voice.

"Yes?" She grin up at him8 innocently. "Did I do something wrong?"

He squeeze the back of her neck making her look up at him. Her lips parted as his eyes darken.

"You like teasing me don't you my queen?"

Her mouth open and close like fish out of water. "Can't answer?"

"Ah...no?"

He chuckle. Her face flushed at how close he was. Her heart was racing and her palm was sweaty.

"Kellam?"

He crash his lips to hers, catching her off guard. He press her up against the tree as her grip tightened on his coat.

He bit her lip making her gasp. He use that opportunity to slip his tongue in her mouth.

He pull back so she could breath and she take a deep breath.

He stroke her red cheeks with a cheeky grin. "I'm a man Selah. I haven't laid with a woman in centuries. Don't tease me."

"We should head back."

He laugh to himself as she run away from him.

He can smelling the innocence rolling off her. The best part is she's all his.