Part Two Sneak Peek

(A/N: Listen to the music while reading) 

Y/N: I never thought it would come to this. The crew is falling apart.

Y/N: We don't see each other much anymore. Some stepped up, others stepped back.

Y/N: Where do I fall into this? I have to be the voice of reason. The glue that keeps the rebellion together. The fate of the entire galaxy could be in my hands.

Grand Inquisitor: The dark side. It pulls at him. It calls to him. Eventually, he will be consumed by it.

Ezra: They never would have succeeded without me. Don't they know that?

Sith Holocron: Your anger gives you strength. Gives you focus. You can see things clearly that your friends cannot.

Ezra: I will never let my friends get hurt again.

Thrawn: And it's exactly this moment I've been waiting for. To wipe them out.

Saw: I'm fighting for you and everyone else not to lose what they've got.

Hera: Ezra, Y/N, now!

Kanan: I can't see anything. Not anymore.

Bendu: I can help you.

Maul: If your Mandalorian friend was here, she could explain it to you.

Sabine: I don't want to talk about these things!

Ursa: Put her in a cell, she'll be held for trial!

Maul: Terminate the prisoners.

Thrawn: This is the work of the rebel Sabine Wren.

Sabine: LIES!

Kanan: SO WHAT'S THE TRUTH?!

Maul: This is your opportunity to embrace your destiny.

Zeb: Well we don't mind doing things the hard way.

Y/N: Sabine, there's something I have to tell you.

Bendu: Once a secret is known, it cannot be unknown.

PART TWO COMING DECEMBER 1, 2023.