Author's Note

If you're reading this, I want to congratulate you on making it this far. This book has been a blast to write and share with you all, and I wanted to use this chapter as a way to get my thoughts off.

I've always been an avid Star Wars Rebels fan, and this fandom was reignited after the Ahsoka series was released. I've read a ton of fanfictions in this category, and let me tell you there are some very well written ones. Reader inserts are some of the most interesting stories out there, and I was a little disappointed to not see so many within the Rebels tags. Combining those two ideas running rampant in my head, I started drafting out the story.

I got a writer's high at the very beginning of this story and just fired out chapters every day or every other day. While this felt good at first, this unfortunately ended up feeling like a drag after the first ten parts. I felt the need to keep my pace up to satisfy everyone and keep the content coming. Hence why I feel like the middle of the book is by far the worst part. After around the halfway point, I desperately needed to refresh and regroup.

Giving myself an extra week and a half to pick a direction of this story was the best decision I made. In my opinion, the very first chapter I published after the break was not only my favorite but also my best written part. Slowing down updates to a few days to a week gave me more time to edit each part and plan everything out the way I truly envisioned it to. And even though these last few parts took way longer to publish, I can confidently say that I did the best I could. And that's all that matters. Enough about me now, onto the rest of you.

Firstly, I want to thank everyone who contributed to this book. A few people privately messaged me and we just started talking about ideas for how this could move forward, and I'm happy to say they did not go to waste. The artists whose drawings and photos I used also deserve a shout out. I could only dream of creating the art that you put out there. Keep doing what you're doing.

Secondly, I want to thank everyone who voted and commented throughout this book. Never in my wildest dreams did I think this would somewhat blow up, 17k reads at the time of writing this is ridiculous. I loved seeing the funny comments, active discussions, and questions you asked me.

Last, but certainly not least, I want to thank you, the reader, for - you know - reading this from start to finish. As I said before, I hope you enjoyed this journey as much as I did. So now that it's seemingly over, you're probably gonna ask me what's next.

To be truthful, I want to take a little break from writing. Staying focused on something like this for seven months is a grind, even with the constant breaks and inconsistent publishing schedule. I'll do better with that, I promise. Right now, I think it's time for a little vacation, and I should come back to the drawing board fresh with ideas.

So, what's to become with this story? Will this arc continue? The answer is: Yes! Y/N will return. There WILL be a sequel. That much I can promise you all.

Well, that's the end of that then. One more time, from the bottom of my heart, to everyone seeing this,

THANK YOU!

(Note: The PM feature is getting deleted, and there reportedly seems to be no signs of anything changing on that. If any of you have questions, ideas, or just want to talk, you can add me on discord @MultiverseEnthusiast)