The start

Y/n =your name
Y/rn =your real name
N/n = nickname
F/c =favorite color
2f/c = second favorite color
Lf/c =least favorite color

"Sample" =talking
"Sample"= reading or singing
" sample"=yelling
"Sample"= screaming

It was another boring day at school, the only difference is that it's Y/rn's birthday today. Y/rn never really socialized or talked to people unless she had too, so she didn't have any friends to celebrate with. Y/rn did her classes, yada yada. The day finally ends and she gets to head home.

To her surprise, there was a package at the front door with a letter that read "happy birthday y/rn, I hope you enjoy this gift"... Strange, it wasn't signed. Oh well, at least she got some kind of gift since herr parents are.... Unknown location.... But she don't think much of it. Y/rn takes the package inside and sets it on the table while she heats up some instant ramen. Y/rn gets impatient and decides to see what's in herr present, so she grabs a knife and open the box. There's a strange headset inside, along with two handles. She pulls the headset out and sets it up, surprisingly, there's already a game download. It's labelled " the amazing digital circus" and has many bright colors on the cover picture. Just as she's about to open the game you hear a ding, her food's ready. She takes off the headset and starts eating her ramen, not caring about it being scorching hot still.

After y/rn finishes her food she puts the headset back on and clicks the game. It goes white and all of a sudden she feels like she's falling. When she tries to pull off the headset, she finds nothing but her own skin. She starts to hear circus music and then she feels solid ground again. After what sounds like an intro song she notices a jester girl with brown hair who seems to be freaking out.