chapter 1

Y/n's pov

When I finally landed I saw a blue, yellow, and red jester girl with brown hair. She seemed to be freaking out and she kept pulling at her face. She accidently bumped into the overgrown purple bonnie rip off from wish named jax. He fell into the chess piece named kinger, who fell into the ribbon person with a mask named gangle. and there's someone made of... Stuff? I have no clue what they're made of. At least the introduction song is good.

I looked at my hands and saw black gloves? I tried to look at the rest of my outfit, and what I could see from it, I was dressed up like a modern dancer. I had black leggings, a black shirt, and a black skirt. I don't know why it was all black.

The floating pair of dentures named Caine appeared after the song ended. "Caine, are these some of your NPCs or are they new suckers? Because if they're new characters, we're gonna have to redo this whole theme song" jax said, irritated. "I'm not doing that again" said the one I'm pretty sure is zooble.

"W-where am I?" Asked the jester girl, she's clearly scared. I don't know why though, it seems fun here.

"My my, it looks like two new humans have entered this realm!" Said Caine, Clearly he's excited about it

"How do I... Take this... Headset off" said the jester girl as she continues to pull at her face. I don't see why she's so keen to leave already, it seems just fine here

"Just keep grabbing at it, that worked for all of us". Jax seems to not care or be of much help honestly

" what's going on... I-i put on some weird headset and now I'm.. Here"
The jester girl seems really freaked out. "Who are you people, why can't I take it off, where an I" the jester girl looks like she's trying to stay a bit closer to me then the others, probably because I'm new here too.

"Let's just try to calm down. Everythings going to be ok new stuff" ragatha said. I'm not completely sure why or how, but she is creepy to me. Oh wait, now I know. Because she reminds me of Coraline. That show scared the crap out of me when I was little"we've all been through this. You just need to get your head toget-"
She gets cut off by the jester girl yelling "what the (weird bounce noise) is going on!? Wha-"

"Now now now my dear, we can't have any of that FOUL language around here" Caine is weird. I honestly don't trust him at all"the amazing digital circus is a place to be enjoyed by ALL ages. You my friends stumbled into a world of WONDERS, where anything can happen. E-except for swearing"

Then the jester girl keeps trying to swear, each time a weird noise plays. I have to find out how to bypass that system. "Seriously though, how did we get here?" I ask, first time I've spoken so far. "How do I, y'know, leave?" I don't think she realizes what's going on

"W-well, don't freak out about it or anything but uh, we don't exactly-"
Once again she gets cut off
"You can't" says the annoying rabbit from behind me, making me jump. He is somehow so quiet when he's 6ft 2 and has big feet. "What" ok now it's just making her situation worse. "Shut up jax. But yeah, he's right. Welcome to your new home, and your new bodies" zooble clearly doesn't seem too happy. "N-ne-new home? What do you mean"I'm kind of worried for this girl. " guys, don't be mean" even though she reminds me of Coraline ragatha seems pretty nice. "We've been stuck here for years" jax is starting to get annoying "old kinger over there has supposedly been here the longest" he points to a pillow fort.

"Huh.did someone say something about an insect collection?" Kinger said as he popped his head out. I'm not so sure he's sane, but oh well. "That's why he's crazy" jax said. he needs to stop sneaking up on me before I kick him in the face

The jester girl starts hyperventilating for a second, her eyes became little scribbles for a second. "Okay, now I get it. This is a dream, and I should just play along until I wake up, right?" Everyone seems awkward now, there just standing there. Except jax, of course. "Whatever you say kid" he's annoying, but he seems like he could be a little funny if you get to know him. And he just stepped on gangle's already broken comedy mask. Maybe not after all.

"So Caine, you got an adventure for the newbies or what?" He asked as if he didn't just make gangle start crying
"I'd like to give our brand new members a tour of the circus ground first" caine swoops down next to me and jester girl. I don't understand how the talking dentures can fly but oh well. "Off we go" suddenly me and jester girl are being swept through the air and next thing I know, we're flying outside in front of a large circus tent. "This is, THE TENT. This is where your living quarters are as well as all sorts of other activities. These activities may include... " he just starts having a malfunction, I guess. "Ball pits, mini golf, and more!" I feel like I'm invisible right now. Then he takes us farther out and says"here we have THE GROUNDS. Drown yourself in the digital lake, or engage in ridery at the digital carnival" now jester girl is looking a little sick. I don't think that's supposed to happen "night, day, it's all ok. The choice is yours, a cosmic buffet" "is that all there is?" Jester girl really seems confused now "of course not" we go into a white area with floating lights. Kind of like what I fell through getting here. "This is THE VOID, weee don't venture out this far. Not even I know what's out there"

"We stay right here" we get sent back to the grounds. I don't think jester girl is doing to good. "Where I can keep my hundreds of all seeing eyes on you"this man really starting to freak me out. " I love you caine" how the hell did the moon just talk. "Wuæah, let's get out of here before the moon gets frisky" he starts pushing us back to the tent, I think jester girl saw something, but I don't really care

Jester girl isn't looking too g-. Never mind, she just puked a weird black tar. I'm happy I wasn't standing next to her. "Woah, clean up on isle you"as soon as caine finished saying that, the weird bubble with teeth popped out of his hat and started... Licking it up? There is something wrong with this thing. " why are you like this" I want to know that too caine. "Wait, w-was that an exit door I saw out there? Is that a way to leave? " So that's what jester girl saw. "What exit. If there was a way to leave I'm pretty sure we would of all left by now" ok so combine bonnie, growth pills, annoying, and idiotic, and you get jax. Noted. This man decided to use zoobles hand as a back scratcher and they start choking him. I feel like this has happened before. "Yeah, what are you talking about?" "Uh I assure you there is no magical escape door. You're probably just experiencing digital hallucinations~ from your mind transitioning to the digital plain"

Jester girl went on saying something, but I didn't hear what. Probably because I zoned out then caught the overgrown rabbit staring at me.

"How about we talk about something else, like your name" this guy is annoying. "U-uh, my name is... Uh... Oh god, why can't I remember my own name!"she's definitely not ok
"Don't worry, no one can remember their name once they enter the digital circus" ok yeah he's annoying. "Then why did you ask for our name?" I said.
"Uhm... Never mind that. One thing that I don't have control over when you get here is your name, so all I can do is help you pick a new one"
Her eyes are scribbles again, this is weird. "Don't worry your little head, your name can be anything!"then he rambles on about something. "I don't care, just pick anything" wow she even gave up on that. "Ok then, let's see" a giant slot machine with letters drops down and starts spinning.

"What do you think of xddcc?"
What the heck, how did he even pronounce that? "Uhmm"
"Your right, terrible. Let's spin again"
This time it lands on an actual word
"What do you think about pomni?"
"Uh, sure"

"Now you miss, let's get your new na-"
"Actually, I already know what I want to be called" I cut him off. "I want to be called y/n"
"Alright then! That suits you right jax, we should have a adventure for our new members, pomni and y/n!"
What the heck?
"I/he said that like five minutes ago"
Me and jax say. He did though.
"You" he caught pomni trying to sneak off "do you like adventure, activity, thunder, horror, danger, pain, suffering, disease, death, angel food cake?"
Then bubble just violently eats the cake
"YOU PARASITE" *proceeds to pop bubble*

1551 words

Not counting A/n

I'm sorry you don't talk much in this one. You will farther on I promise