chapter 6

Y/n POV

"I couldn't lie, couldn't lie, couldn't lie. Everything that kills me makes me feel alive" I sing. After a while I finish the song, and like yesterday, it's silent outside. I quietly leave my room to find jax's door open, again. I peak in, him and pomni are asleep on the floor. I take pomni to bed then get Jax in his. Right as I'm about to walk off after I get him into bed I feel something grab my wrist.

I look back to find a half-asleep Jax holding onto my wrist. "Please stay bunny" he says sleepily. Before I can say something he pulls me closer to the bed "please bunny" he gives me an adorable puppy dog eye look. "Fine" I say. I can't say no to that face. I get into the bed with him and he hugs me before we both fall asleep. (Yes the door is closed)

In the morning we wake up, his face is a little red and so is mine. It seems to be early still, so everyone else is asleep still. I sneak back into my room, making sure to not wake anyone else up.

Jax POV

I woke up and some memories of last night came back to me. I fell asleep on the floor next to pomni, once again, listening to Y/n this time playing her guitar and singing. A little while later I woke up being put into my bed. I don't know why but before Y/n left I grabbed her wrist and asked her to stay. Eventually she did and we fell asleep cuddling. She slips back into her room while everyone else is asleep. A few minutes later she knocks on my door again and I open it. She changed her clothes to be something more comfortable, but it's still all black. Now it's a black t-shirt, black tights, and a black sweater.

"Hey bunny" I say. I go out my door and we go out to the main tent. We start talking until ragatha wakes up. She doesn't seem happy that I'm hanging out with N/n alone

Ragatha POV

I wake up and walk out of my room to find jax and Y/n talking. I don't like that he's already getting so close to her, he's going to be a bad influence on her. I can't do anything about it though without seeming rude. Let's just hope he doesn't rub his bad behavior off on her. I go over and start talking with them, trying to get Y/n to shift her attention away from him.

Soon after pomni wakes up and walks over. "Hey Y/n" she says. "You are a really good singer" she says to Y/n.Y/n smiles "aww, thank you pomni" she says. Darn it, I shouldn't have had all those chips. I would have been able to hear her sing if I didn't. I'm going to stay up tonight, hopefully she'll sing again. A little later eventually everyone else is up and talking in their own groups. Jax went off to terrorize zooble, pomni is talking with gangle, and kinger is in his room. I don't know where Y/n went. I go out by the lake, but she isn't there. I look at the fair grounds, she's not there. I knock on her door, she's not there.

Where could she have gone? "Jax, do you know where Y/n is?" I ask. They've been hanging out lately, maybe he will know. "No clue. Have you checked her room?" He asks "yes. And the lake. And the fair grounds. She's not there" I say, now I'm slightly worried. Around 15 minutes later she walks back in the tent like nothing happened.

"Oh my god, Y/n where have you been!?" I ask as I run over to her. "Just went for a walk" she says. "Please say something next time, we were all worried" I say. Jax walks over, a normal smile on his face. "You finally show up" he said, I can see he's happy she's safe. Just then caine appears. "Who's ready for an adventure!" He exclaims.

Jax POV

Great. Another adventure. It better not include gloinks again, those things drive me nuts. "Today we are playing a simple hide and seek" he says. Yay, something normal. I don't want to be a hider, it's not going to end well for me. "Jax will be the seeker because he is the tallest, and will have to work the hardest to hide" he says. Yes! "You can hide anywhere except the void and your rooms. Hiders go hide!" He shouts then I get teleported to my room. This is going to be fun.

After five minutes I get teleported back to the main tent. Caine is there. "Begin!" And he disappears. Time to hunt them down. "Ready or not, here I come~" I say, loud enough for anyone in the tent to hear me. I started looking around and right away I think I found kinger. I check his pillow fort "gotcha!" I say. Empty. He's being smart for once, wow. I start looking around the tent until I find zooble. "Found ya" I say as I poke her antennae that was poking out of the box she hid in.

After that I started looking around again. I found gangle hiding behind the stage, her mask poking out a tiny bit. Then I start looking outside because I can't find anyone else. I look by the lake. Kinger is hiding in a tree. He started having one of his mini seizures and I saw his hand. Then I go to the fair grounds. I found ragatha and pomni hiding in a car on the feris wheel. Now I have to find N/n. Before I can even start looking everyone is teleported back. "Y/n is the winner!" Caine exclaims happily.

"Now we get a digital feast made by our head bubble chef!" He says. "Alright then" I say and sit down. Everyone starts eating and after a while N/n goes to her room. Everyone else quickly finishes their food and we go to my room.

Y/n POV

I go into my room. I think this time I'm going to try my Piano this time. I sit down at the bench and start playing keys. I get a melody started and start singing soon after. "You were the shadow to my light, did you feel us~ another star, you fade away. Afraid our aim is out of sight, wanna see us~ alive." I sing "where are you now(Where are you now) Where are you now. Was it all in my fantasy, (Where are you now), were you only imaginary. Where are you now Atlantis. Under the sea, under the sea(where are you now)" I keep singing "another dream~ the monsters running wild inside of me, I'm faded"

I'm sorry I posted so late. I have been busy lately and have been getting commitment issues, along with a lack of idea's. Also, thank you to these two people for the support

 Also, thank you to these two people for the support