chapter 4

Y/n POV

I open my door and there's a microphone, guitar, violin, piano, a mirror, and some cloths and hoops hanging from the ceiling. Maybe an acrobatic singer? I don't know. But what I do know is that I want to test out the instruments. There's also a large bed, a window, and the walls are a sunset look.

I close my door and grab the key off my bed, then walk over to the violin. I feel like I've used one before, maybe from the human world. I pick up the violin and the bow and get it resting on my collar bone. I think I heard jax go into his room, but I'm not sure. Let's hope I can play it right without it screeching.

Yes! I start playing an old tune I remember, it's not screeching and it sounds decent, happily. I can improve though, and I should learn the other instruments.

Jax POV

I go to the rooms, I'm right next to N/n, yay. Her doors locked though, which sucks. Oh well, I will end up getting a key to it soon. I flop down on my bed then I hear something coming from N/n's room. It sounds like a... Violin? It sounds good too. I put my ear up to the wall to listen easier. Definitely a violin. I left my door open, oh well. I just want to listen to this.

Ragatha POV

"No kinger, we don't have an insect collection" I say as kinger pokes his head out. "What's that sound?" Pomni asks. She just came out from her room a few minutes ago. "Yeah, I hear it too" said zooble. I start listening, it sounds like an instrument. It's coming from the living quarters? "Guys, it's coming from down there" I point to the living quarters.

"Let's go see what it is" pomni says, and we start walking. It starts getting louder the closer to the end of the ball we get. We get to jax's and Y/n's room, it's coming from hers. Why is jax's door open? I poke my head in, he's sitting on the floor with his ear up to the wall. He notices me and puts a finger to his lips (don't ask how) and let's us come in. I sit down too and press my ear against the wall, followed by zooble, pomni, kinger, and gangle.

Jax POV

Ragatha, gangle, pomni, kinger, and zooble come over. I guess they heard her too. I motion for them to be quiet and come in. I normally wouldn't let them but I don't want them talking or something and N/n stopping. How is she so good? I don't know or care right now, the music is calming.

Ragatha POV

Jax looks... Calm? I don't remember the last time he seemed actually calm. It looks like even gangle and pomni are calm. I think it's from Y/n's music, even I feel calmer than normal. Everyone looks a little tired, we did do a lot today. But I don't want to get up, I don't think they do either. Oh well.

Y/n POV

I kept playing for a few more hours. It felt good to play the violin. I don't hear anything from outside though, that's a little strange. I put my violin down and quietly open my door. Jax's door is open for some reason. I go over to check and, everyone is in there leaning against the wall... Asleep? Were they listening to me play? I don't know, but they look peaceful. I don't think Jax will be happy though if he wakes up on the floor with everyone else in his room.

I should take them to their rooms. I pick up gangle first, she's pretty light. I carefully take her to her room and set her down then pick the lock. I open her door, her room has masks everywhere, it looks cool in here. I pick her back up and carefully lay her in her bed and cover her up. I go back and get pomni, she's close, but being as she isn't made of ribbon and a mask she is a little heavy.

I get her to her room, pick the lock, and lay her in her bed. Then I get kinger and bring him to his room. I pick the lock and open his door. His room is full of pictures of a black queen piece, probably his wife. His bed and floor are a chessboard print. I lay him in his bed and cover him up then leave, closing the door behind me.

Then I get ragatha and go to her room. When I get in her room is pink with blue flowers on the walls, a mirror, a beautiful floral bed spread, and some other things you would find in a doll house. I lay her on her bed and leave, once again, closing the door behind me. Now for zooble. I think I can put her on a spare blanket so she doesn't fall apart. I get a blanket,slide her on, and take her to her room. Luckily she is a heavy sleeper. When I go into her room it looks like some modern art jumbles of colors and shapes. I put her in her bed and close the door.

Now I just have to get Jax into his bed. I go to his room and lift him up. He's surprising light for being a 6ft 2in rabbit. I lay him in his bed and close the door. Now I'm a little tired, so I got back to my room and lay on my bed. My doors locked, so I get under my covers and fall asleep.

Caine POV

I go to the main room so I can check on everyone, but no ones there. I go to the living quarters, no one. Maybe they are in their rooms? But that's not normal. Normally they are still up. I'll just check the cameras.

It looks normal so far. Y/n goes into her room, and Jax goes in soon after. He doesn't close his door though. A little later the test of them go over and into his room. A few hours later y/n leaves her room and checks on them. She goes in and comes out with a sleeping gangle. She takes her to her room and somehow opens the door then takes her in. She does this with every and I'm assuming Jax as well, then goes back into her room. She's so sweet

Sorry for another short chapter. I'm going to keep trying to have a chapter out every day, but I can't promise. Also I'm going to start a jax x yandere y/n and a yandere jax x y/n after a few more chapters so I can have a bit of a break from this. Also, in this universe some songs won't exist so that it can be like y/n made them up. And thank you to the 61 readers who have started reading
And to opalicojewels for the support they gave when I started.