chapter 3

Narrator POV

After jax and Y/n drop down the slide, and jax kicks the last Bowling pin gloink, they find the gloink queen.

Y/n POV

After jax drug everyone down, and decided to lie to kinger and gangle, we landed in a deep hole. There was a giant worm, snake, like thing with a bunch of eyes. Gross. "An insect collection?" Kinger said. "I think it's a nest" kinger looked at zooble, blinked, then for some reason screamed.

"Ugh, what form of non-gloinkinian luck dares presume presence in the nest of the gloink queen-ah" what is wrong with this creature, and why does it exist. "Oh, so that's who you are. You know you could have asked for my consent before forcing me to see something so completely and utterly disgusting" jax said. I tried to hold in a laugh. "How despicable, a rabbitoid who runs it's mouth in the presence of my Royal figure" "actually, he's not a rabbitoid, he's a purple bunny." I say, I just want to get on its nerves now.

"Well, as a Royal myself, I would like to ask if- oh look there's zooble, hey zooble" and kinger got distracted, but zooble is there. "Ugh, help me you idiots" wow. "Kinda rude zooble, now I don't want to help you" I glare at him. Then right as I'm about to grab her, kinger beats gangle in rock paper scissors and tries to grab her. But his hands aren't connected to his body, so they just go with her.

"Kinger you motherf-" and there they go. Gangle shrieks. "Eh, they'll be fine" I elbow him in the side "knock it off jax, you don't have to be so rude about it" then we both see a glitching gloink and try to play it off. After a while of the two rambling and arguing with the gloink queen, we heard a noise coming from above us, then kaufmo dropped down and started attacking the gloink queen. She started glitching too.

"Guy's, over there" zooble points out a escalator. "Oh" we all start going over. "Ladies first" I walk up, but then he pushes gangle. I elbow him again "quit being so rude jax" "fine, I'll think about it" I hope he will. "Wait. pomni's not even here? Wasn't this for her and Y/n?" Yeah, she's right. Where is pomni? "Be quiet, I can't hear the escalator" we finally get up, and Caine is there with a traumatized looking pomni. "Caine! Kaufmo went through a sort of kaufmosis and abstracted!"

"Kaufmo abstracted? Well why didn't anyone tell me!" He says it like we weren't trying to. "And into the cellar you go" right as he said that, kaufmo appeared and floated into a dark hole "aw, I thought it was kind of cute" I say. "Why is everyone staring at me like that?" "Wow, I can't believe kaufmo just gave up like that." Zoobles body grabs her head and puts it back on her neck "I mean no Offence kinger, but I always thought you would be next" "thank you" kinger said "um, kinger, I don't think that was a compliment. But whatever" I say. "Well just goes to show that you can't count on kinger for anything" I elbow him, again "stop being a jerk jax" "I'll think about it N/n" I don't know how much I believe that now

A very much glitching ragatha drags herself over "î ám i-inn s-ø much paiiine" looks like it. "Oop-" Caine snaps him fingers and ragatha is fixed, along with pomni's hand. "I must apologize for lying about the exit. I knew how much you have been wanting there to be one, but y'know, I couldn't think of what to put on the other side and ended up never, finishing it. You know how I don't want anyone seeing my unfinished work, especially if it leads you out into the void" pomni still looks a little traumatized. "Anyway, it looks like you defeated the gloink queen, so the adventures over. As a reward, you get a delicious digital feast cooked by our head bubble chef" a table full of plastic looking food appeared. "Made with all the love I'm, legally, allowed to give" even more reason for me to not eat it. "You know I am pretty hungry" wha- "you didn't even do anything" true, he really didn't, but he can still be hungry. "So what? I can still be hungry" ok how did I know he would say something like that. "Well, not really. We don't need to eat, drink, or sleep in this digital world. So the digital food here only gives off the sensation of eating, but none of the nutritional value" so I can skip that then. "Geez, lay off it would ya? Since when did you become a digital expert?" I thought this was normal. "What?" And he's clueless again. We go sit down, pomni has the same look on her face. I'm sitting between her and jax. "Hey pomni, you ok?" She snaps out of her trance "oh, yeah." "Ok, do you want to go check out our rooms?" I ask. "Sure, why not" we get up and start walking down the hallway with the living quarters in it.

"Here's yours pomni" I say, pointing out the one with her face. She opens the door and it's a room full of juggling items and other jester things. There is a large bed at the back wall, along with a window and a mirror, and a key on the bed. "You explore your room, ok? I want to see mine"

I walk off and to my room, which happens to be right next to jax. I open my door and there's....

Cliffhanger bc I'm really tired, I have school in the morning, and I pulled two all nighters in a row. I'm going to try to get at least one chapter out per day, but I can't promise anything. And sorry it's so short