chapter 9

A/n
2.79k reads! Thank you all so much! Sorry it took me so long to update, I've been busy getting back to school and everything. Btw this was the sunset yesterday morning ⬆

Y/n pov

He's finally here. Time to pull this off, hopefully it works. "Hey Caine, can I ask you something?" "Sure Y/n! What did you want to ask?" Heh, let's start this. "How old are you?" "U-" and he's frozen. "Did you kill him!?" Ragatha yells. "No, I didn't. I just asked him a question he can't properly answer" I say. "So you broke him" pomni says. "He's fine" "Y/n you Asian bread bite, why did you do that" Asian bread bite? The hell? "Because of that" I say. Now I really want to do this prank. "What do you mean?" He sounds confused, good. "Can you cuss?" "Wha-" and he's frozen. Again. "Y/n! You broke him!" Pomni exclaims.

"He'll be fine" I say. "I just want to know if he can swear" "actually, I want to know too" zooble says "so do I" kinger pops his head out of his pillow fort. "See? Multiple people want to know, so I can ask" I say. "No, it's physically not possible for me to do that" he says. Let's test that. "Come on, I know you want to" I say. "No, not happening Y/n" he says. That's fine, I'll just keep pushing until he gives me a way to. "Come on, just once. I know you can" I say. "No, I can't do that. Unless" and he starts rambling again. The only words I caught were 'text to speech option' so my suspicion was correct. "Wait, you have a text to speech function?" Jax asks. "No. No. NO. who told you that?" Caine says. He just said something about it. "Hey Caine" I say. The Siri sound plays. "What, where did that come from!" This is going to be good.

"Say ass" I say. "Mph- mmm- mphh" huh. "Wow, he's really fighting it" kinger says. "A(censored" damn it. "Oh come on" "hah, you can't get me that easy Y/n" he says. You sure about that? "Hey Caine" the sound again. "No-" "disable the child filter" I say. "Y-Y/n we can talk about this" he says. "What about the peace we had here?" He asks. "Peace was never an option. Say ass" he starts trying to fight it. "ASS!!" He shouts. Hell yeah! Me and Jax both start dying from laughter "Y/N!" Caine exclaims. "W-worth it" I choke out, still laughing.

Jax Pov

I didn't know she was that chaotic, I thought she was a goody two shoes. That was hilarious! I can't believe she actually did that. I think she'll make a great prankster someday. I wonder what she's planning to do as her next prank or if she's going to keep going with this.

Y/n Pov

After I finally could breathe again I started planning what to do next. "Hey Caine, sing the opening to wonder pets" this'll be amazing. "The phone, the phone is ringing!" He sings. "This is really funny, but don't you think this is a little too far?" Pomni asks. "He's fine, see? He loves it" Caine continues to sing the song, whining. "Fine, hey Caine. Stop" I say. "Thank you Y/n! How can I repay you for your kind act?" He asks. Let's actually break him. "Send us back to our world" I say. "Ah-" and he's frozen. "Exactly. Hey Caine. Say I'm a rat with an obsession over the moon" I say, a smirk playing on my lips. "I'm a rat with an obsession over the moon! Y/n how the fuck did you know about that!?" He says. Wait.. YES! I GOT HIM! "NO! I DIDN'T MEAN TO DO THAT!" he yells. "I GOT YOU, YOU SWORE ON YOUR OWN!" I exclaim as Jax and pomni start dying from laughter again.

Jax Pov

"I GOT YOU, YOU SWORE ON YOUR OWN!" Y/n exclaims. What's this weird feeling? It feels different. It doesn't feel bad, but.. I've never felt it before.. Am I dying? Am I going to abstract? Hopefully not. After me and pomni are finally able to breathe again I head to my room, and so does Y/n. I go into my room and shut the door, then flop on my bed.

A/n

Sorry for a short chapter, I couldn't really think of any more to do. Yes, I chose wonder pets. Don't ask why, I don't have a clue. There is also going to be a large time skip in the next chapter. Also, I am starting an MHA story and I have questions on it that need answers before I can start writing. It's 'forever alone mineta x pain'. Have a good morning/day/afternoon/night! ❤