Reasons why the Mullet Sucks

1. ew

2. Would you really trust someone with a mullet more than you would trust someone with a buzzcut? The mullet can't decide whether it wants to be an overgrown metal head or a buzzcut. PICK A LANE AND STICK WITH IT!!!!1!!

3. If you have a mullet, someone could easily beat you in a fight by grabbing the back of the mullet.

4. Mullets expose ears, which are UgLy aF.

5. Having a mullet = being a jerk, even if you're nice.

6. My very unbiased studies show that if you have a mullet, you are unhappier. Even if your dog has died, your phone broke, you moved to any state in America, and you barf out not-so-cheerios every single day, having a mullet QUINTUPLES the e m o t i o n a l d a m a g e.

7. I make anyone with a mullet in my general vicinity piss themselves due to my sheer hatred of their hairstyle.

8. Having a mullet isn't that ♥ 𝘼𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙘 ♥ of you.

9. If you are in a relationship with someone who can see or feel your bad hairstyle, they will break up with you. Even if you aren't in a relationship or don't want to be, you will still feel the e m o t i o n a l d a m a g e.

10. Mullets turn you into a pathetic fly after being swatted.

11. Nobody loves you.

12. I have an infinite amount of reasons and I'm being generous right now.

A/N: I apologize...for implying that people with mullets have the capacity to be nice.