Chapter #1

Camping trip Ten Ten helps Naruto after the fire.

Naruto POV:
Kakashi sensei just told us that the Hokage asked all the teams to meet up at the hokage Tower. We walked together and knocked on the door. Hey Jiji you asked for us?

Huzin POV:
Yes I did but we waited for the other teams. The others teams are here and so is Garaa and his brother and sister. I wanted to have you all and iruka to go on a camping trip all week and this weekend. Please used this Time to train and help each other with what they need help with.

Everyone
Hai Hokage see you next week.

Naruto POV:
I walk back to my apartment and see it was on fire. All I have is the stuff I have with me. I walk away and run back to the hokage Tower and walk in to a meeting with the Kakashi and Iruka Sensei. I'm sorry but I need to tell you guys something important something bad happened.

Kakashi and Iruka.
What wrong Naruto?

Naruto
My apartment was on fire and I have nothing but my clothes on my back and a picture of our team Kakashi sensei and what I use today at the training grand.

Huzin
What We help you get a new place because you was with your team the whole day.

Kakashi POV:
I just heard what Naruto said. Hey let go shopping for a tent and stuff for the camping trip and more clothes for you Naruto.

Iruka
The shops and restaurants won't let Naruto in or they over price them that why he always wears orange.

Naruto
Only the Raman shop and The BBQ place that Chijo family owns let me in. I don't know bout Ten ten father place.

Ten Ten POV:
Sorry I forgot my scroll here. I didn't mean to over heard what is happening my father will welcome you in the shop just come with me. I help you. Thank you Ten Ten. We walked to my family shop and said father can Naruto come in please his apartment brun down just now.

Ten San POV
Yes come in and get what you need and it's free today because you need this stuff and sorry about your apartment Naruto you always welcome here. I didn't believe what the villagers say about you.

Naruto POV:
Thank you Sir. I got all the stuff I need for the camping trip and some stuff on hold until I get a new place to live. Oh no we are late to the meeting place.

Sakura
Where Naruto Ten Ten and Kakashi sensei? I so mas at that boy. I think everyone is mad at them.

Gai sensei POV:
I hope they are okay. Hey I be back I going to see if Naruto is at his apartment Lee and Neji are going to go to Ten Son shop. No Naruto that why you not at the gate.

Lee POV:
Hey there they are. Hey is everything okay? I see Naruto has been crying. No I tell everyone about it when we get to the gate.

Ten Ten POV
We made it and Sakura hit Naruto on the head. I see he looks dizzy. Sorry we late but have a good reason for being late.

Naruto
I went to get ready for the camping trip but my apartment is brun down I had to go shopping for the camping trip. Please don't be mad at me or Ten Ten or Kakashi or Iruka Sensei please.

Everyone
What. We not mad sorry for your have no home please let us know if you need anything.

Naruto
I will and thank you. Let's go on the trip.