Chapter #9

Dr Sammy POV
You are good to go. You be tried and weak for a while. But I hope you get better soon. Here is his meds and everything he needs untill Monday when you get back to your village Kakashi. Oh happy birthday Naruto.

Kakashi
Thank you for seeing Naruto and doing this.

Dr Sammy
Like I said your welcome and It's my job to help others.

Naruto POV
Thanks again for helping me. Thank you for wishing me a happy birthday. I on Shikamaru back on the way back to the camp site. Hey thanks again you guys for coming with me. I'm going to try to beat this cancer. I'm not giving up.

Neji
Anytime your like a brother to me and lady Hinata. I'm here to help you on the way. Yes you can beat this cancer you not alone.

Sasuke
Anytime Naruto. I your teammate and I care about you. I'm here on your side Though your battle of cancer your not alone anymore.

Shikamaru
Anytime Naruko I'm here just like Neji and Sasuke I'm not leaving you alone to go though this battle alone.

Gai POV
We almost back you guys. I happy you guys are helping Naruto with this. Yes Naruto happy birthday and you not alone now you have all us sensei and our team with you. We made it to the camp site and see a party set up. We back and Naruto does have cancer blood cancer stage 1. He had a treatment and blood transfusion already.

Everyone.
Happy birthday Naruto and you are not alone though this we here for you.

Naruto
Thank you everyone. Let Party.

Kakashi POV
We all set down and talked and eat some chicken and rice. I see Naruto smiling and laughing with Shikamaru and Sasuke. I hope he can beat this. Here some gifts Naruto.

From The girls.
A fox toy. A Fox Pillow. Fox blanket. Some more clothes.

From the boys
Ninja tools. Scrolls. Ninja sandals and warps for the legs and arms.

Naruto:
Thank you everyone. I love the gifts. I'm going to lay down for a while I'm starting to feel weak.

Everyone but Kakashi.
Your welcome. We still be here when you wake up.

Kakashi
Okay Naruto Neji is going to be with you for a bit.

Naruto
Thank you sensei and Neji.

Neji
Hai Sensei. Your welcome Naruto.