Chapter #4

Naruto Nightmare.
We going to kill you demon we are going to finish what the 4th started. Please stop I'm not a demon.

Sasuke POV:
It okay Naruto. I woke up to Naruto screaming. I see team 9 Sensei come in. It a nightmare Asuma Sensei I can't wake him up. He came over and try to wake him up.

Aww aww stop please stop I'm not the demon.

Asuma
Sasuke go get the other sensei please. Your okay Naruto it just a nightmare you are with the teams and their sensei. Please wake up.

Shikamaru POV:
I see Asuma sensei run over to Naruto and Sasuke and my tent I yelled to the other sensei's.

Hey Kakashi, Kurena, Gai, Yamato & Iruka sensei sounds like Asuma Sensei may need your help Naruto is screaming because of a nightmare.

I see all 5 sensei run to go help. Thank you Shikamaru we go help. Your welcome. I went back to watch out.

Sasuke POV:
Oh I was about to come and get you guys. It fine Shikamaru got us because of Naruto screaming. I see Kakashi use his Sharingan I wish I could use my but I can't yet.

Kakashi POV:
I got my Sharingan out and got into his mind to see if I can wake him up this way.

In Naruto nightmare.
I see a lot of villagers chasing Naruto and got him. Start to cut and stab him over and over.

Kakashi
I see Naruto watching this. Hey Naruto you not there you fine you with me and the other sensei's we will help you. Let get out of your dream and wake up.

Naruto POV:
I woke up. I'm sorry about that. I go on watch for the rest of the night. I'm coming to it's our turn anyway let go get Sakura.

Kakashi POV:
Okay team pick a tress and watch for anyone that look like trouble.