chapter #5

Naruto POV:
I stay up for the rest of the night and started training in the trees. I hope everyone got more sleep. I know I scared Sasuke and Shikamaru. I feel someone behind me. It kiba puppy Akamaru. Is Kiba up? He shook his no. Do you want to play next to his tent so he didn't get scared. He shook his head yes. We play for a while but I started to feel sick. Hey Akamaru please get one of the sensei. He start to bark and run over to a tents where Kurena sensei and Asuma Sensei is sleeping. I see Kiba come out with Shino. I said please help.

Kiba POV:
What is wrong Akamaru? I hear him barking but he not in the tent.he even woken Shino. We went out and see him barking at Sensei Tent. I hear Naruto say help please. Me and Shino trun around and see a very pale Naruto. I got to him before he fell

Shino.
Help Help please Naruto just pass out. Something is wrong.

Kurena POV:
I hear Akamaru barking and now I hear Shino yelling and he never yells I hit Ausma awake. We run out of the tent and see a very pale Naruto in Kiba arms.

Asuma
What happened?

Kiba and Shino.
We heard Akamaru barking and not in our tent. We come out and hear Naruto said help. Kiba got to him before he fell.

Naruto
Karma what is happening?

Karma
I think you have cancer Naruto you need to tell the sensei and the teams about me and now that you are sick.

Naruto
I will. Talk to you later.

Kakashi POV
We all awake but Naruto. Why couldn't we hear Akamaru barking? It's been over a hour. I'm getting worried about Naruto. I'm in the tent now with him.

Naruto
Hey Kakashi sensei. I need to tell you and the other something important. It's about my health.

Kakashi
Okay let's get you out of the tent and we talk to the others.

Shikamaru POV
I'm scared that Naruto is bad sick. I need to tell him that I love him. I see Kakashi sensei walk out of the tent with Naruto in his arms. Hey everyone look who awake oh and he needs to tell us something important about his health. We all set down and listen to Naruto.

Naruto
Can everyone hear me.

Everyone
Yes we can.

Iruka
Are you okay Naruto you pass out 2x in the pass 2 days.

Naruto
No but I need to tell you guys something First before I get to that.

Kakashi
Okay. We listening.

Naruto
You guys remember the fox attack 12 years ago?

Sakura
Yes but the 4th killed it right?

Naruto
No he didn't kill the fox. He seal it into a newborn boy.

Iruka
How do you know that?

Naruto
I'm the newborn to that he seal the fox in. Please don't hurt me like everyone else does.

Everyone
We not going to hurt you Naruto.

Kurena
Okay what' else was you going to tell us. You don't look well at all Naruto.

Naruto
No I'm sick kurama said it maybe cancer but the hospital won't let me come in and get check. Oh Kurama is the fox name.

Kakashi
We need to get you back to the village to get check out. We go to the hokage First.

Gaara
Let us Just go to the Suna Village. We have a doctor that help with a jinchurik like me and Naruto  I have Shukau the raccoon demon.

Kakashi
I write the 3rd hokage and can you write your father then Gaara?

Gaara
Yes. I will

Pakkun
Hi Kakashi you need me to get a message somewhere or tracks someone?

Kakashi
Hi Pakkun can you please take this message to the hokage it a important message and emergency please something is wrong with Naruto.

Pakkun
Right away Kakashi. Oh I would get Bella to check out Naruto she knows medical stuff. Do you want me to wait for him message you back?

Kakashi
Yes please and I will get Bella to check Naruto.

Hurzen POV:
I just got done with some paperwork. When Pakkun come in. Hey got a message for me?

Pakkun
Yes it important and emergency it's about Naruto he doesn't look well at all.

Hurzin
Okay. Wait I read the message then sent one back.