Chapter #6

To Hokage Hurzin
Naruto passed out yesterday and again today. He said that Kurama he the 9 trails fox. Say he may have cancer. But the hospital won't let him in to get checked. Gaara told us we can go to suna village and get him checked there. Please let us know if we can go to Suna?

From Kakashi and the other sensei.

Hizun
Pakkun here take this back to Kakashi. And please tell Naruto I'm going to talk to the doctors here.

Naruto POV
Can you guys go train I just stay setting down maybe go lay down in the tent. Oh hi Bella thank you for checking on me.

Bella
It not good I have to tell Pakkun when he gets back.

Pakkun
Here you go Kakashi. What did you find out Bella?

Bella
It is cancer but don't know what kind. He be okay. Please let Kakashi know.

Pakkun
Kakashi Bella just said it is cancer but don't know what kind of cancer.

Kakashi.
Thank you Bella and Pakkun.

Kakashi POV:
Okay Naruto Bella said you do have cancer but don't know what kind. But I just got a message from the hokage.

To Kakashi and other

Thank you for letting me know about what the hospital has done and yes please take Naruto to Suna Village. Here a note for the Suna Hokage.

From The Hokage.

Naruto POV:
Who going to let me on their back I don't think I can walk right now.

Gai
I will Naruto. Don't worry me and Lee will don't care to have you on our back.

Naruto
Thank you Gai Sensei. I hope Gaara father doesn't care about us coming.

Gaara POV:
I used my sand to get to Suna I hope father will let us come and help Naruto.

Gaara
Father can I please talk to you for a few minutes. It a emergency.

Rasa
Yes come in what is wrong?

Gaara
Can Naruto see the same Dr I do? Because he May have cancer and the hospital at the leaf won't let him in to check he pass out yesterday and this morning.

Rasa
Yes bring all the ones that is on the trip and I talk to Dr Sammy and see if she will see him. Please if you have to use your sand to get here as fast as you can.

Gaara
Yes father thank you. Oh he has The 9 teail fox name Kurama.

Rasa POV:
I was doing some paperwork when Gaara came in. After the talk I went to our hospital to talk to Dr Sammy.

Dr Sammy
You need anything Hokage sir?

Rasa
Yes we have another Jinchurik coming he may have cancer and the hospital where he from won't check it will you please do it?

Dr Sammy
Hai Sir. I will do it and let you know. I don't care. What is his name and which teail beast is it?

Rasa
His name is Naruto Uzumaki and he is the 9 tail fox beast. The fox name is Kurama.

Dr Sammy
Okay just let me know when they get here.

Rasa
I will. Thank you.

Dr Sammy
Your welcome it's my job to help others.