Chapter 2

DAY ONE OF THE CAMPING TRIP

Kakashi POV
We are walking and I see my team talking to the others I can't believe that Naruto is homeless now. I always thought him as a little brother. Maybe he can stay with me until He gets a new place. We almost there guys.

Naruto POV
I talk to Ten-Ten the whole way to the camp site. We like a lot of the same things. I hope I don't get hurt this week or this weekend. Hey ten-ten thank again for helping me. Anytime Naruto. I asked her to help me with same niji stuff. I will.

Kurena POV:
Hey Kakashi is it Naruto birthday tomorrow? I don't remember. I don't know either. I don't know either Guy said. Yes it is Asuma said. Thank you Asuma.

Shikamaru POV:
Hey Sasuke and Niji did you hear that Naruto birthday is tomorrow? We didn't know. Hey sensei can I share the tant with Naruto? Yes you may Sasuke thanks for asking. I was going to ask but Sasuke asked before me.

Kakashi POV
I feel bad not knowing when Naruto birthday is. So do we. We here everyone we sharing a tent. Here I'm naming everyone groups.

Sasuke & Naruto & Shikamaru

Sai & Choji

Kiba & Shino

Neji & Lee

Garra & Kankuro

Ino & Sakura

Hinata & Ten-Ten

Temari & Kurena.

Kakashi & Iruka

Guy & Yamato.

Yamato POV:
Okay. Let's get the tents up. Oh we playing a game after. We need to get to know more about each other. Hai Yamato Sensei.

Naruto POV
We set on some logs after we got the tents up. I was talking to Karma about the fox hunt. I'm scared of this week and when we get back to the village.

Karma
Hey kid it's okay. You can tell them they are your friends.

Naruto
I don't know They may hate me after and hurt me like the others.

Kakashi POV
I see Naruto stop and look like not seeing anything. I start to shake him. Come on Naruto. Hey are you okay? Yes just a headache sorry. It's okay. I Just checking on you please let one of us sensei know if it gets worst. I will Kakashi sensei.

Naruto POV
I didn't tell him about the cancer. I hear some of the other talking about the fox hunt. Everything turned black

Sasuke POV:
Naruto just passed out. Hey sensei Naruto just passed out. After what they said about the fox hunt I got to him before he hit his head

Sakura
I wish I was in the village because my parents said I was old enough to join this year maybe next year.

Kiba Shino And Choji
Yeah to bad we out here we may have cought that fox.

Naruto
Karma they after me too. I cry in his tails.

Karma
It okay kid you just need to tell them about it they can help you.

Naruto
I will I hope they don't hate me after.

Sensei POV
We look at Sasuke and see Naruto in his arms. We run over. He feels like he has a fever sensei. Please put Naruto  in your tent please. Okay I will. thank you one of us will come and checked on him in a few minutes.