Chapter 10

Naruto POV
I wake up and see Kakashi sensei. Hey sensei may I go train now? I be close to everyone. I won't be alone?

Kakashi POV:
Yes you may please let someone know if you need to rest. We went to were the other are. Hey look who wants to join the training.

Shikamaru:
Hey Naruto are you sure you can do this right now?

Naruto
Yes I'm sure I can I not alone and I be close to someone.

Asuma POV
Okay we are going to walk walk on trees. I see everyone trying to do it. The Ladies got up first and Naruto halfway up. Good job. I see Naruto stop and set down. Hey are you okay Naruto?

Naruto
I'm needed to stop for a few minutes. I'm okay.

Asuma
You made it half way up. That a very good job. I see him smile.

Kakashi POV
Okay that eough today let's go fishing and play a few games of tag. We all went to the lake and start to fish. I see Naruto smiling at Shikamaru and Sasuke. I had they are getting alone.

Kaurma
Hey Naruto you need to get away from the lake you about to pass out.

Naruto
Okay Kaurma.

Sasuke POV
I see Naruto put down his fishing rod and walk away from the lake. Hey are you okay Naruto? No about to pass out. I put down my rod and went over to Gai sensei. Hey Gai sensei Naruto is about to pass out.

Gai
Thank you Sasuke I go take him back to camp. Hey let go back to camp and rest Naruto.

Naruto
Thank you Gai sensei.

Kakashi:
Hey Sasuke is everything ok?

Sasuke
Yes Naruto felt like he was about to pass out so I told Gai sensei because he was closer. Gai sensei is taking him back to camp to rest.

Kakashi
Thank you for letting me know.

Asuma POV
Okay that enough fish. Let's go back to the camp and cook the fish and play a few games.