10

Y/N POV

Soon after we left the toilets, we decided to check whether the crowds have reduced; they sadly haven’t, not even one bit.

Really?? Can’t this people know when to stop?

I saw that Maya was already getting anxious again, so I held her hands and gave it a little squeeze. She looked up at me with grateful smile while I gave her a small smile back. I then scanned the crowds, then looked back at her like I was indirectly asking if she saw her family anywhere. Her face was looking down already so I knew that they weren’t there.

I then took her towards the back of the store, at least to find a way out of that place; then maybe get Maya to charge her phone, so she can probably call her mom and I could take her home.

We eventually got to the backdoor of the store and soon after I heard Maya screaming,

“Mom!!!!”

Then I saw her running to hug a very tall woman, who in turn hugged her so tightly. I couldn’t see her face because they weren’t facing me, so I just awkwardly stood there.

Or should I go?

I was still thinking about whether I should leave or not, when I felt pair of eyes staring at me. I knew it wasn’t Maya and her mom that was looking at me, so I looked down to towards my feet. Then I saw another pretty little girl, staring at me with so intensity like she knew me or something. But it was so obvious that she was Maya’s sister, but probably her younger sister because she looked smaller than Maya.

Before I could say anything, she was already hugging me with a very big smile on her face.

“I’m sad that Maya saw you first, but I’m really excited to meet you.” She said as she was hugging me.

Okay, what do they mean by being excited to meet me. Do they know me?

I was so confused but I hugged her back as tightly as I could. Then she drew back, so I came down to her height so I could talk to her properly. She was so filled with excitement and she had this huge smile on her face.

“So pumpkin, what’s your own name?” I asked her.

She was so cute and shy before she answered me,

“My name is Daniella.”

“And your name is Y/N.” she cutely added.

I just giggled before I gave her a small hug and then spoke to her again,

“You are very correct about my name. and you have a very cute name just like how cute you are.” I said to her as I smiled.

She gave me a cute giggle before hiding her face on my shoulders.

She’s so cute.

“Thank you so much for taking care of my daughter. I really owe a whole lot.” I heard a raspy deep but soft voice say to me. There was also a bit if an accent in the voice.

Why is that voice sounding like I have heard it somewhere?

I then stood up and looked at who was speaking to me, but I could barely breath.

Gal fucking Gadot!!!! What the-

I was so speechless that I could barely find a word to speak. She looked more beautiful than I had seen in movies and on the social media. Hell, I was even following her on Instagram.

She was so tall, like 5 ft 10 tall with the smoothest skin I have ever seen. Her eyes were the deepest shade of brown, intense but it had warmth swimming in them. It was obvious that she had been crying because her eyes were a bit swollen. Then, her lips that were soft looking and lush, were also adorned with a nude lip-gloss that made them shiny and so beautiful. Her hair looked so freaking soft to touch and it was so long.

I really want to run my hands through that.

Despite that she wore the simplest outfit, just a brown sweatshirt that complemented her eyes and black joggers with a pair of sneakers, she looked so freaking gorgeous. 

Now I see where these two girls got their beauty from. Because this is-

Wait I haven’t said anything back to her. What the hell, Y/N!!

I looked back at her face and saw that she was also checking me out. I smirked at that before I cleared my throat to get her attention. She knew I caught her staring because her cheeks already had the faintest color of pink shades on them, before she looked away.

She even looked extra adorable when she blushes.

“Oh, it’s nothing. I really was glad to help.” I said to her.

“It’s just that they are still so much outside, so I really don’t think that you can get to your car right now.” I added.

Her face immediately scrunched up with stress written all over it, although she really hid it well probably due to the kids being around us. She sighed before saying,

“No, it’s something and I really appreciate this. Thank you so much.” She said back to me.

“Well, I guess I have to let you to go, so I don’t waste much of your time.” She added with a bit of smile at the end.

I felt I died on the spot because her smile was freaking gorgeous. It wasn’t a big one because of the tension that she was feeling, but it was so pretty.

Then I decided to go. So, I said my goodbyes to Maya and Daniella, hoping I see them again before I left NYC. I looked back at Gal, gave her a smile and a little wave which she returned, then I turned to leave.

Why can’t you offer to take them home?

I don’t want to impose.

You are a fucking idiot, like really??!

But-

No buts and just freaking ask, dimwit!!!

All these thoughts were in my head as I was about to leave. I sighed then turned back before saying,

“Do you need a ride?”

**
Hehe>>>don't forget to vote, comment and follow:)