' Ignorance and the media '

(Sadie's pov)
I practically ran back to my flat and grabbed my keys out my pocket. I unlocked the door and threw myself onto my bed.

"Messages with Lace"
'SOS come over with ur pjs'
'oh god okay'

Within half an hour Lacey walked through the door with her pjs and McDonald's. She walked over to the couch and set it all down.

'I'm here!' She shouted loud enough for me to walk out my room and plop down onto the couch.

'What movie you wanna watch?' My eyes were red and puffy.

'You okay?' She questioned quietly.

'I got in a fight with Harry at the cafe. Plus some stupid account got photos and had them posted in minutes!' I groaned, Lacey sighed and hugged me.

'Okay. I've got some food because I knew you'd forget.' Lacey placed the food infront of me and I smiled before taking a chip or two. We fell asleep around half way into the Home Alone.

I woke up still on the couch with Lacey. I checked the time and it was 10:30. I had a video shoot with Lacey and Mackenzie at 12 so I would need to get ready soon.

'Wake up Lacey' I shook her awake gently.

'Whattt...' she groaned sleepily.

'We have a shoot in an hour and a half.' With that she got up and headed to my bedroom.

'Can I borrow some clothes?' I nodded in response and opened my walk in wardrobe for her.

@LaceyWoodsxx
- angel x
@SadieDevoire and 600k others liked this post

comments
@SadieDevoire - ur literally gorgeous

@User - she looks so pretty omg 💕
- @User- she looks like she's put on weight

@User - is she gonna pretend that she didn't get caught fighting with Harry??
@User - it's her business tho-..

@User - is she gonna pretend that she didn't get caught fighting with Harry?? @User - it's her business tho-

@SadieDevoire
Little Dino x
Wroetoshaw and 700k others like this post

Comments
@LaceyWoodsxx - 🦖