' she did what. '

(Harry's pov)
I took a mouthful of my food and scrolled through my instagram. Pings from the sidemen group chat suddenly sped up so I clicked onto it.

"Sidemen"
MrMinter - 'Harry wtf were u thinking thoo..'

AlmightyKsi - 'innit'

Bog - 'wdymmm'

Zerka - 'the photo'

MrMinter - 'yeah Freya and T told us'

Bog - 'what photo'

Zerka - 'the one that girl sent Sadie'

FatherBehz - 'wait what did soemone send Sadie'

Vikky - 'yeah inform us please'

Bog - 'I have no clue what ur on abt mate'

MrMinter - 'that girl idk her name sent Sadie a picture of u sitting in ur bedroom'

Jizzle - 'that's petty'

Bog - 'one sec I literally had no clue about that what'

'Kira?' I turned around to face her.

'Yeah?' She spoke through a mouthful of food.

'Did you fucking send my ex girlfriend a picture of us together??'

'Yeah why' she spoke as if it was an obvious thing of her to have done.

I felt my jaw drop as I stared at her in disbelief. My heart pounded in my chest and my mind flooded with rage as she stared back at me.

'You're joking.' I raised my voice a bit

'Why would I be joking?' She yelled at me

'Why the hell would you do that?!' I shouted and held my head in my hands.

'I'm just showing her your mine so she can back off!' Kira screamed as she paced around the kitchen.

'I'm not yours! I invited you over for the first time in years three days ago and you've refused to go home since!' I yelled.

'So I'm just some hook up?! You know that's not true Harry.' She got close to my face, 'you love me! More than you ever loved her.'

'What the actual fuck.' I stuttered as I looked up at her. 'Get the hell out!' I moved her away and opened the door.

'Harry don't do this!' She screamed, 'I'll be better!'

'Text me when you're not being fucking insane!' I lead her out the door and locked it after she left.

"Messages with Sadie"
'I am so sorry that Kira sent you that.'
'I never told her to or knew that she did and it won't happen again'

'I blocked her it doesn't matter.'

I put my phone down and sighed. Why couldn't I just find a normal girl who I can have a nice calm relationship with. Why couldn't I have Sadie back.

I finished my food before washing the dishes and heading to my room to edit a video. The video took ages to edit as I couldn't focus. I kept having to reverse it and check over my work which was wrong almost everytime.

I looked up and realised I needed to leave for guernsey soon if I wanted to be there by Christmas Eve. I grabbed my suitcase and headed out the door.

After hours of traveling and traffic or things being delayed, I lay my head on the car window as my mum drove us back to the house. She hadn't taken the news about my breakup with Sadie well. If anything she took it the worst out of everybody. She loved Sadie and could never really explain why.

Eventually we arrived at the house where I immediately got greeted by everyone quite quickly. I'd almost completely forgot about what had happened with Kira when I heard my mum starting to talk to me.

'So, any girls in your life?' She looked over at me.

'It's complicated.' I sighed and scratched my chest.

'You talked to Sadie recently?' She questioned excitedly.

'Even more complicated.' I laughed awkwardly as my mums smile dropped.

@Wroetoshaw Photo with @calfreezy before I went to Guernsey @Calfreezy and 3million others liked this post

@Wroetoshaw
Photo with @calfreezy before I went to Guernsey
@Calfreezy and 3million others liked this post

Comments -

@CalFreezy - im such a fitty
-@Wroetoshaw - debatable

@User - in love

(wasn't sure what to do for this chapter! Open to suggestions or ideas.)

THANK YOU FOR OVER 1K READS IT MEANS A LOT